Unspoiled ("virgin") Vault of Glass run on 360 (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, January 26, 2015, 16:45 (3384 days ago)

I still haven't run the first raid past the second encounter and I would like to do it with people that also haven't played it through or seen how to do it, and/or people that are willing to keep quiet on what to do, because I've heard from a lot of people that a lot of the enjoyment comes from figuring it out.
Anyone that wants to do their first run of it would preferred, but anyone that's willing to go along and not give away solutions is welcome, with preference going to less experienced people. (I really would like at least one or two other people that don't know what to do, so we can work things out as a group and so there's less of a feeling of dragging people down or holding them back; I might pass if no one else who hasn't run it speaks up.) In the event we get hopelessly stuck anyone that does know what to do will be asked about it.
It doesn't have to be just people that are on DBO, anyone you know that's amenable to this idea is welcome.
I'm trying this again because circumstances might have changed, especially with Christmas having happened since my last attempts. (I know some people that were up for it before have now run it, but hopefully new people or people who never had the time until now will make up for that.)
For a time, I was thinking tomorrow, the 27th, at 8:00 PM EST, but I'm free tons of other times.
My GT is Gnrl Vagueness.
fireteam builder link: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=146

Unspoiled ("virgin") Vault of Glass run on 360

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Monday, January 26, 2015, 17:09 (3384 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'd offer, but with only three hours before I'd have to pack up and head into work, I'm afraid that I might have to back out before it was over. I've heard that your first time can take quite a while, so... yeah, worry.

by ckamp, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:08 (3383 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Hey, I set up another raid tonight at 8 for the 360. I don't want to spoil your unspoiled experience, but if you want a few who have done the raid before, we could probably join forces. I'll be quiet... The other person already signed up has done it once before.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:14 (3383 days ago) @ ckamp

If you all play, could you invite Skwatchee? He's a good friend who hasn't done the raid and would like to. He's a 30, so he should be a help. I'd join, too, but I've scheduled something else.

You can RSVP for him ;-)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:17 (3383 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

You can RSVP for him ;-)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:20 (3383 days ago) @ Beorn

I already have for GV's raid. I don't know if that will happen, but I don't want to overbook him. Not sure if he can play starting at the later time (although I know he's not adverse to staying up late playing), but I have told him he might get a invite for the later time.

ckamp, tell him Kermit sent you.

will do!

by ckamp, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 14:38 (3383 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

You can RSVP for him ;-)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 16:00 (3383 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by General Vagueness, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 16:58

I already have for GV's raid. I don't know if that will happen, but I don't want to overbook him. Not sure if he can play starting at the later time (although I know he's not adverse to staying up late playing), but I have told him he might get a invite for the later time.

later time? if I understand correctly, ckamp was going to raid at the same time I was thinking of
speaking of which, I don't see any details anywhere around here, how many people did you have lined up for that, ckamp?
late edit: sorry, found it, I'm blind or something

You can RSVP for him ;-)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 21:55 (3382 days ago) @ Kermit

I sent him an invite after I got on and never got a response; now that I think about it I should have sent a message instead/also

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 10:02 (3382 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'm up to try again tonight at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 central), and any night this week or next week at the same time, except for Fridays.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 10:34 (3382 days ago) @ General Vagueness

My wife and I might be interested Thursday. Tonight, the hunt is on!

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 17:16 (3381 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm on and about as ready as I'll ever be

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:30 (3376 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'd like to try this again. Tomorrow would be good but again any day but Friday should also work, and earlier or later in the day might be workable too.
FTB signup: http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=187

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 17:25 (3375 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I have three, we're knocking out the Xyor fight, if anyone wants in to help with the raid, please message me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread