For The Experience...Please? (Recruitment)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:08 (3376 days ago)

I...I'm ready to start my last character, the Titan.

I was originally hoping to complete a character's entire story mode without dying once, but that was stupid. Now, my focus is getting through with this as quickly as possible.

I don't have the technology or the online latency for something like that, so what I'd like is for someone of a high/manageable level to accompany me on all story missions, 3+ levels higher than normal. No, it doesn't have to be the same person, and it DEFINITELY won't be all at once. I just wanna earn the most experience I can as quickly as I can so I can (probably) never touch this class again.

In return, my Warlock can help you in Dailys and Weeklys(unless it's Winter's Run. Screw that). I can also help with bounties of any kind, if you like. Exotics, too. Need that Void damage for Thorn? I have no problem with boosting you in Rumble. I have no ideas why people have such hang-ups. So yeah, if any of you guys want, I'd be happy to do that--a couple of story missions, then a Daily or Weekly, Bounties, etc. Send me a message!

For The Experience...Please?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:26 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus
edited by ZackDark, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:30

1) Which system?

2) Do Strikes as soon as possible. They are fixed XP, unlike missions which have several tiers of XP. The more leveled up you are before doing the missions, the better.

3) Do only story missions at first. I.e. the ones that progress mission availability. A higher level mission on Normal will actually give out less XP than a lower level mission upped to the same level, so try to shy away from any superfluous missions, especially on Earth and the Moon, until you can tackle them 2 or 3 tiers above Normal.

4) Forget missions for a while, do Crucible. It'll be painful at first, with the lack of abilities and lousy equipment, but it'll actually level you up quite fast and it let us carry you on the higher mission tiers that I talked about on point 3.

5) Brace for the melee. Its range is... disappointing.

Sorry, I Keep Forgetting--It's For Either Xbox.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 21:12 (3376 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

I'll hit you up if I catch you online. :)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, January 29, 2015, 03:31 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 20:32 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

I...I'm ready to start my last character, the Titan.

I was originally hoping to complete a character's entire story mode without dying once, but that was stupid. Now, my focus is getting through with this as quickly as possible.

I don't have the technology or the online latency for something like that, so what I'd like is for someone of a high/manageable level to accompany me on all story missions, 3+ levels higher than normal. No, it doesn't have to be the same person, and it DEFINITELY won't be all at once. I just wanna earn the most experience I can as quickly as I can so I can (probably) never touch this class again.

In return, my Warlock can help you in Dailys and Weeklys(unless it's Winter's Run. Screw that). I can also help with bounties of any kind, if you like. Exotics, too. Need that Void damage for Thorn? I have no problem with boosting you in Rumble. I have no ideas why people have such hang-ups. So yeah, if any of you guys want, I'd be happy to do that--a couple of story missions, then a Daily or Weekly, Bounties, etc. Send me a message!

If it's for X1 - Love to help if I can.

If Anyone's Interested...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 10:10 (3376 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'll be on today--again, either Xbox. If you want in, give me a holler!

If Anyone's Interested...

by Up North 65 @, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 10:35 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

Jus sent you a friend request. I can be on all day and would love to listen to tyrion drone on:)

I'm Not Seeing One...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 11:07 (3376 days ago) @ Up North 65

- No text -

I'm Not Seeing One...

by Up North 65 @, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 11:09 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

Gt Morpheus? Says you are in Kinnect sports.

*edit. Just looked it up on the spread sheet and your friends list is full

by ckamp, Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 22:36 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

Heh, I just did this a bit with BeardFade. I'd be glad to help out if I'm on. Feel free to send me an invite. GT: Robot Chickens

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 04:53 (3376 days ago) @ Morpheus

I just wanna earn the most experience I can as quickly as I can so I can (probably) never touch this class again.

Blasphemy! Titans are stupid fun, especially Strikers in the Crucible. SHOULDER CHARGE!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 05:00 (3376 days ago) @ someotherguy

I just wanna earn the most experience I can as quickly as I can so I can (probably) never touch this class again.

Blasphemy! Titans are stupid fun, especially Strikers in the Crucible. SHOULDER CHARGE!

As a Warlock Master Race 4 Lyf, who specifically hated the Titans... I can confirm that they are stupid fun... I'd say that the past three weeks, 80% of my Destiny time has been devoted to the Titan. Heck, the only Hard Crota I've done this week was with my Titan. The shoulder charge and Ruin wings make me the walking Tank that the Titans were supposed to be.

Playing as Titan is the closest you can get to Master Chief.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 08:15 (3376 days ago) @ Korny

And, looking at how Spartans handle in Halo 5 now, 343 would seem to agree...

Playing as Titan is the closest you can get to Master Chief.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 09:37 (3376 days ago) @ Revenant1988

And, looking at how Spartans handle in Halo 5 now, 343 would seem to agree...

This burn is not a natural formation.

The Loot Cave was not a natural formation...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 09:43 (3376 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Someone built it!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, January 29, 2015, 09:46 (3376 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So it must lead... oh crap dead end.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Thursday, January 29, 2015, 19:50 (3375 days ago) @ Morpheus

For the 360, send me a request at m33kadroid and I'll be more than happy to help whenever I'm on.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread