Warbow and The Silent Guardian (Destiny)

by Stuntmutt, Friday, February 06, 2015, 08:06 (3367 days ago)

Nice to join up with Warbow last night.
Sadly, my microphone broke ages ago and as it's so rare that I'm on these days, I never bothered replacing it.
But I'm sure from the number of times I needed reviving, ran into a wall or repeatedly shot at a teammate before realising they weren't actually a Fallen Captain, he knew it was me.
(Narcogen enjoyed a similar experience some weeks ago).

While I'm here...

[image]

Warbow and The Silent Guardian

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, February 06, 2015, 08:09 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

Nice to join up with Warbow last night.
Sadly, my microphone broke ages ago and as it's so rare that I'm on these days, I never bothered replacing it.
But I'm sure from the number of times I needed reviving, ran into a wall or repeatedly shot at a teammate before realising they weren't actually a Fallen Captain, he knew it was me.
(Narcogen enjoyed a similar experience some weeks ago).

While I'm here...

[image]

Nice! Great seeing your name pop-up.

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, February 06, 2015, 08:10 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

:) :) :)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Friday, February 06, 2015, 09:42 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

Bad puns are my favorite thing in the world......I laughed so hard.

Where can I see more of these??

CC

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, February 06, 2015, 12:09 (3367 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Need more Stuntmutt Comics!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, February 06, 2015, 09:45 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

But with a ghost and a guardian please?

O_O "Stuntmutt" - Uh Oh.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 06, 2015, 11:01 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

There is only so much room in a forum for people with a knack amazingly bad wordplay jokes puns.
I'm watching you Stuntmutt, and your tricksy little dog too.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, February 06, 2015, 12:07 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

Stuntmutt! I'm so happy to see your name here. Your puns are as terrible as ever.

Welcome back!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, February 06, 2015, 12:16 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

- No text -

Well, At Least You Can't Actually Betray. lol

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, February 06, 2015, 12:29 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

- No text -

by Warbow, Friday, February 06, 2015, 16:04 (3367 days ago) @ Stuntmutt

Yes, very nice to play with you even without a mic. I tried joining you a few times. I was surprised when you showed up while fighting Valus Ta'aurc. I was not shocked when I turned around and saw you standing completely opposite him on the the platform. Luckily, I was able to revive you without getting myself killed.

Yes, I am very thankful that the team killing is off. Stuntmutt with rockets brings back nightmares.

I still don't know if you were able to hear me. Just FYI, when fighting Septimus Prime don't stay in the back room. It brings out Fallen Captains and makes the strike so much harder.

by Stuntmutt, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 00:26 (3367 days ago) @ Warbow

Think of me as a difficulty modifier.
I turn your Roc Strike into a Crock Strike.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread