Guardians Without Gjallarhorns Support Group (Destiny)

by wickedshrapnel, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 13:35 (3363 days ago)

Had my first support group meeting in the tower for Guardians Without Gjallarhorns. We got together to help each other through these hard times. Stay strong guardians. You are not alone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdT6ChxCBgM

Crispy and Snowflake made me lol...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 13:48 (3363 days ago) @ wickedshrapnel

Though, as someone who's gotten four Gjallarhorns, I can't exactly relate to this group. :P

by wickedshrapnel, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 14:11 (3363 days ago) @ Korny

Put in a prayer to RNGesus for us.

Someone Slap Him.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 05:58 (3362 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:00 (3362 days ago) @ Korny

A friend of mine got a Gjallarhorn shortly after launch, and he sharded it because he "didn't think it looked very good".

He now cries himself to sleep every night.

Now THIS is funny.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 07:40 (3362 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

A friend of mine got a Gjallarhorn shortly after launch, and he sharded it because he "didn't think it looked very good".

He now cries himself to sleep every night.

This looks Ball'n. (I'm Hip!)

[image]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 11:38 (3361 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I said the same thing when it was for sale week 2. Oh, an exotic rocket launcher? Why would I want THAT? Good thing I got one on the first nightfall of TDB.

Guardians Without Gjallarhorns Support Group

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 15:41 (3363 days ago) @ wickedshrapnel

That was awesome! Thank you for doing that.

Solidarity, Brother.

by yakaman, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 06:22 (3362 days ago) @ wickedshrapnel

- No text -

by Durandal, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:14 (3362 days ago) @ wickedshrapnel

I was part of the NeverGjallerhorn group, who worked to support people who couldn't seem to get it to drop no matter what. Storm of Sound, the founder, had seen it from over a dozen times for other people but never got it once.

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 08:18 (3362 days ago) @ wickedshrapnel

Thank god for you fine people. We need all the help we can get!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread