Update's up... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:39 (3367 days ago)
edited by Korny, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:46

How fitting that they touch up on Factions (although just a minor touch-up) the day after my video. :P

Also stuff on Doubles, a sweet SF theme for PS4, and a couple of neat videos...

Update's up...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:40 (3367 days ago) @ Korny

Just beat me to it :)

Only by a few seconds, it seems. :)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:41 (3367 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Your indiscretion has been purged.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:55 (3367 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Update's up...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:02 (3367 days ago) @ Korny

How fitting that they touch up on Factions (although just a minor touch-up) the day after my video. :P

I'm confused. The update said they are going to let you check faction rep in the menu. No mention of revamping them.

Update's up...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 15:01 (3367 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm confused. The update said they are going to let you check faction rep in the menu. No mention of revamping them.

"Your reading comprehension sucks", as Kermit might say (although in this context it's used correctly)...

I said they gave a minor touch-up to factions, nothing about any revamp.

Update's up...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:03 (3367 days ago) @ Korny

I got excited and thought the theme was for your playstation proper and not sharefactory.

The PS3 Destiny theme is awesome, but the PS4 one, not so much.

SHAREfactory theme video...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, February 12, 2015, 15:56 (3367 days ago) @ Korny

Showing off the doodads that can be found with the Destiny Sharefactory theme...

As well as a finished example:

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread