Defender Titan Guide (Destiny)

by Fallout, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 07:43 (3365 days ago)

Decided to put together an in-depth guide to using the Defender Titan in Crucible. Lots of numbers and research involved (exact bonus provided by armor/blessing/weapons of light, with and without illuminated, etc). Hope there are some people who find this useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wuEnm9zCeQ&feature=youtu.be

Been looking forward to this...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 08:06 (3365 days ago) @ Fallout

- No text -

Great video

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 09:20 (3365 days ago) @ Fallout

- No text -

Request for Next Video: Gunslinger

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 09:30 (3365 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Excellent video, thank you!

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 14:53 (3364 days ago) @ Fallout

- No text -

Defender Titan Guide

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 23:42 (3364 days ago) @ Fallout

I was hoping that you'd do more. As someone who's never really been that interested in PvP (and therefore not that good at it) I learned a lot from your last video. Showing your work is a dream for me, as numbers that I can visually match to what's going on makes things a lot easier to process in-game, when I'm forced to do the Crucible. (Only a bajillion more rounds until I get that stupid legendary quest out of the way.)

Kudos, man. When I get home, I'm subscribing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread