PSA: Titanfall DLC free of charge on XBL (Gaming)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 03:20 (3337 days ago)

As brought to my attention by our very own Xenos (I'm not particularly surprised he was the first to let me know) all of Titanfall's DLCs are currently going by the low, low price of zilch, nada, niet. On the Xbox One you can simply pick up the Season Pass for free, while on the 360 you'll have to pick each one separately. Deluxe Edition of Titanfall (which only has the Season Pass as a bonus) still costs more than the regular version, though.

It might be forever, it might be a glitch. Either way, I highly recommend picking at least the DLC up.

Seriously...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 03:29 (3337 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm not sure if it'll let you, but if it will buy the season pass even if you don't own the game if possible. I doubt it'll stay free forever.

It is entirely possible

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 05:03 (3336 days ago) @ Xenos

I did it right after you tweeted

Web store link

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 04:42 (3336 days ago) @ ZackDark

You can purchase it through the web here, or through smartglass.

FISTTHRUST! Thanks!!!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 05:48 (3336 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Thanks! It still works as of now.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 13:12 (3336 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

PSA: Titanfall DLC free of charge on XBL

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 13:32 (3336 days ago) @ ZackDark

I bit the bullet and re-bought* Titanfall and the base game + dlc are downloading right now. (I bought it for X360 back before I had an Xbone, then sold it for probably $30, so buying it again today for $30 means I basically just "never sold it" and it magically turned into an Xbone copy, right?)

So... when is the next community Titanfall night?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:56 (3336 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I bit the bullet and re-bought* Titanfall and the base game + dlc are downloading right now. (I bought it for X360 back before I had an Xbone, then sold it for probably $30, so buying it again today for $30 means I basically just "never sold it" and it magically turned into an Xbone copy, right?)

So... when is the next community Titanfall night?

Any time you want to play let me know, may not always be available, but I always enjoy Titanfall.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 16:32 (3336 days ago) @ Xenos

Same here. Stryder 4 lyfe!

Confirmed: It's on purpose

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:35 (3336 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by ZackDark, Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 15:41

Part of the anniversary celebration.

Source

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread