Some numbers on Exotics in Crucible. (via le subreddit) (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, March 16, 2015, 22:15 (3337 days ago)

The subreddit is at it again with a really nice breakdown of TTK on exotics, based on an earlier post about every weapon's TTK. Absolutely worth a read if you're a big crucible fan.

Felwinter is coming. Get ready for that banner.

Some numbers on Exotics in Crucible. (via le subreddit)

by Up North 65 @, Monday, March 16, 2015, 23:18 (3337 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I thought you were going into rehab man. That one hit of destiny isn't worth it. As a concerned friend I really recommend staying away and establishing relationships with real people.

Destiny... Not even once

I've always liked the Last Word

by Durandal, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 10:36 (3337 days ago) @ Up North 65

And now the numbers are backing it up. I have noticed it does better of late. Too bad I didn't grab a few more when it was on sale.

Some numbers on Exotics in Crucible. (via le subreddit)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 14:01 (3337 days ago) @ Up North 65

I thought you were going into rehab man. That one hit of destiny isn't worth it. As a concerned friend I really recommend staying away and establishing relationships with real people.

Destiny... Not even once

I got the Destinerium Tremens something fierce. I feel like Frank Sinatra in The Man With The Golden Arm.

Iron Banner is a tad different

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 13:34 (3336 days ago) @ iconicbanana

So I'm finding Red Death (not upgraded in the least) to be dramatically more effective than my Hawkmoon with all but the final 3 damage boosts upgraded. Also, Thorn does waaaaay more damage than normal because the DoT ticks apparently ignore any damage reductions due to character level. You can expect to see lots of both of them as you play.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 15:22 (3336 days ago) @ Kahzgul

So I'm finding Red Death (not upgraded in the least) to be dramatically more effective than my Hawkmoon with all but the final 3 damage boosts upgraded. Also, Thorn does waaaaay more damage than normal because the DoT ticks apparently ignore any damage reductions due to character level. You can expect to see lots of both of them as you play.

Yeah, I was actually burning to death a few times last night - that doesn't happen much. (Usually, if I break off an engagement with a Thorn-wielder because I'm losing, hiding for a while gets me back to normal. Last night... not so much. Death from burning, at least 3 times.)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 15:26 (3336 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Glad I'm not the only one. I've been getting Thorn-burned left, right, and center.

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 21:50 (3335 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Thorn-burning people to death gave me quite a few postmortem medals last night. I like it in the Crucible whether it's IB or not.

Thorn is love. Thorn is life.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 21:56 (3335 days ago) @ BeardFade

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread