Internet Woes (Off-Topic)

by Up North 65 @, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 22:00 (3344 days ago)

Anybody else on the 360 having destiny problems? Worked great this morning and now all I seem able to do is load up Iron Banner, get halfway through a mach and weasel out of there. We did carpet the basement today, would new carpet, as opposed to the concrete that was there, absorb the magical wifi waves? Speed test numbers aren't much different between the Router (10.03 download, .74 upload) and the 360 (9.87 download, .69 upload). Afraid that is where my knowledge of computer magic ends so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this isn't warranted on the forum, but figured it kinda related.

Internet Woes

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 22:27 (3344 days ago) @ Up North 65

The BungieHelp Twitter account has said there's problems right now. Might just be that and not you.

Internet Woes

by Up North 65 @, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 22:48 (3344 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I need to get a twitter to keep up on things. Thank you much.

It's just you >:p

by Lawnmower172, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 23:17 (3344 days ago) @ Up North 65

Not really. I personally think XBL a hates me right now. Sorry about this morning. Couldn't log in to XBL.

Me too. Having more issues than normal, for sure. Xbone.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 23:49 (3344 days ago) @ Up North 65

Warbow was going wonky, I couldn't even join the Tuesday night raid. Wasn't the connection, as we all talked just fine, I think Destiny's servers have gone wrong.

Me too. Having more issues than normal, for sure. Xbone.

by Warbow, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 10:16 (3344 days ago) @ Funkmon

Yeah, I kept getting Bee and Beaver errors. I'm pretty sure no one could hear me unless we were in Live Party chat.

Lots of Beaver Errors on PS4 Tonight

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 02:36 (3344 days ago) @ Up North 65

I've had 3 in just over an hour of play. And this is an error I've never seen before. Grrr.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 03:39 (3344 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Okay, whew. I'm glad I wasn't alone. I ended up going invisible because I didn't want to get into something with friends just to be kicked out every fifteen minutes or so.

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 13:32 (3344 days ago) @ Dagoonite

My final tally for yesterday was 6 Beaver errors, 3 Weasel errors, and 2 failures to join party with no special error code which resulted in me being dumped back into orbit.

Something was clearly up with Bungie's and/or PSN's servers.

I also had one game of IB where control points didn't start being captured for 30 seconds and the automatic doors on the level (Asylum) wouldn't open.

Internet Woes

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 02:56 (3344 days ago) @ Up North 65

We did carpet the basement today, would new carpet, as opposed to the concrete that was there, absorb the magical wifi waves?

Yes, if your new carpet is several inches thick and made of metal. Otherwise, no, it's not going to do squat.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread