MCC night (Recruitment)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 22:14 (3324 days ago)

So, despite the fact that I have owned it for months I have yet to play a single game of the Master chief collection online with people. Since the tighten fall night went so well, I wondered if anybody wanted to have a good old-fashioned modern version halo night?

See Red's MCC Mashup in Fireteam Builder

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 22:16 (3324 days ago) @ Vortech

I'd probably sign up but I'm busy all weekend.

See Red's MCC Mashup in Fireteam Builder

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 23:01 (3323 days ago) @ CougRon

Well huh. I swear I even looked before I made the thread.

Well good to know there is some interest, even if I can't do it at that time.

MCC night

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, April 02, 2015, 23:44 (3323 days ago) @ Vortech

Funny you posted this nearly at the same time I did. Come join us. I'm looking forward to some simple old school games. Snipers on boarding action. 400 rockets on longest. Odd ball on prisoner.

MCC night

by musicalwahine808, Hawaii, Friday, April 03, 2015, 08:22 (3323 days ago) @ Vortech

By the time I saw your post, you probably are all in the land of Morpheus (not the Matrix one lol). I haven't played with anyone (or even heard anyone with a mic) either since I got MCC.
I'm on Hawaii time and none of my friends here play video games anymore or very little. :( Online friends don't seem to play much MCC or Destiny either.

I really have a hard time with MP/PvP in general (Lack of skills plus 200 pings behind anyone on a continent, I have to guess the future as I'm always in the past to get a kill... many assists though)
But if you ever want to play campaign, I'm trying to complete all of them on Heroic at least. Lag free is not guaranteed though :(
GT wickedwahine808

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread