Brownman has left Achievement Hunter (Gaming)

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 05:46 (3305 days ago)

For those not in the know, an employee of Rooster Teeth (RvB guys) who starred in a lot of their let's plays and achievement guides on Gfunk's Achievement Hunter series and Let's Play channel (among other things) quit to twitch stream full time. He has something like half a MILLION gamerscore, and is very funny. Everything seems to be happy for them, and the split is friendly.

On a personal note, I met Ray a couple times, once giving him a bit of security as an RTX guardian, and he was stupid nice. He seems to love life and he loves Twitch streaming. I hope everything goes really well for him and, while I don't follow that kind of stuff, I'll make an effort to support him in his future endeavors.

Whoa

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 12:58 (3305 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

For those curious

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 13:04 (3305 days ago) @ Funkmon

Here is the journal entry about he wrote about leaving.

For those curious

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 15:29 (3305 days ago) @ Xenos

According to his journal entry on Rooster Teeth's site he's going to be streaming full time.

Wait... isn't that what Funk just said?

For those curious

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, April 11, 2015, 15:34 (3305 days ago) @ Claude Errera

According to his journal entry on Rooster Teeth's site he's going to be streaming full time.

Wait... isn't that what Funk just said?

That's what I get for speedreading :) Edited so now it just links to the journal entry

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread