Morpheus' Two Day Birthday Customs Bash! (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 02:14 (3303 days ago)

Attention DBOers! I know this is last minute, but I want to throw a sweet party for myself online, tomorrow and Wednesday night! I'm turning too old to play Halo, and I want to celebrate by playing Halo. I'm gonna be on The Master Chief Collection, starting at 7 PM Central. No matchmaking, just customs! And for once, I've got a strong enough host to hold us all. Now, I'm hoping that since we're all family that I won't just get 2 or 3 people for a depressing birthday party. That's also why I'm holding it for two days. Join up and be part of the fun!

We'll be participating in montage-approved gametypes, like FFA Lockship and Team Hardcore plays, casual get-together games like Shotty Snipers and Team Crazy King, RCG Classics such as Tough Luck, Domination and Spartan War Game...and of course, some absolutely crazy shit.

YES, GRANDMAS'S HOUSE. YES.

So come on, let's throw an awesome party tomorrow night! If you can't make it, join up Wednesday night! Good times are to be had by all.

I'm game.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 02:51 (3303 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'll join between the raids set for tomorrow.

I'll bring my patented New001 and New002 gametypes.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 03:46 (3302 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Morpheus' Two Day Birthday Customs Bash!

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 13:02 (3302 days ago) @ Morpheus

After raiding, sure.

We're Starting Up Now!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 23:14 (3301 days ago) @ Morpheus

Send a message to Morpheus414 so we can fill this party up!

Don't make this another depressing birthday like last...ok, the past several years. Join in!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread