Interesting Bungie Tweets

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 13:46 (4088 days ago)

Dunno if this'll pass the spam filter test, but let's try.

edited to add: Looks like Twitter's scripting isn't kosher here so I've stripped out the formatting and linkage.

Yesterday Bungie's Twitter feed posted:

5. Hope shines brightest in the dark

Today, it posted:

4. Together we will take back all that we have lost.

I haven't the foggiest regarding the significance yet, but looks to me to be Destiny related.

-- Steve'll keep watching to see where this goes.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 13:51 (4088 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Today, it posted:

I was just thinking about this tweet. It definitely sounds like some of the story speculation in the below threads about another "dark age" of sorts where Humanity has lost their technological prowess. I'm really warming up to this idea, and it sounds like a story that would have incredible potential.

by Hypertrooper, Germany, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 14:07 (4088 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I would not say humanity lost their knowledge how to use technology. I thought the "4. Together we will take back all that we have lost." tweet refers to humanity's last stand and we(=the players etc) have to rally together to fight the threat which had conquered the Sol system.

by spidersVise ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 18:28 (4088 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Sounds like Warhammer 40K. And I do like a Warhammer.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 13:51 (4088 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Today, it posted:

I haven't the foggiest regarding the significance yet, but looks to me to be Destiny related.

From the leaked information it implies that Destiny is above the only remaining human city on Earth, so I would imagine that this is an inspiring passage discussing the mission of humanity in the last human city.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 14:21 (4088 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

The numbers also match up with the countdown in the ARG. 5 would be today, 4 would be tomorrow.

by WestCoastRonin ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 15:40 (4088 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Don't forget this one, which was posted on the Alpha Lupi thread on B.net:

7. Only the trusted few...

Did we miss 6? *NM*

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 15:44 (4088 days ago) @ WestCoastRonin

nothing to see here

Six is 1? *IMG*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 02:07 (4087 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 02:15

Six is 1?

[image]

Image credit: Stephen Loftus (come out of the shadows you sly one)
Host: Louis Wu - Bungie.org - Thanks

Six is 1? *IMG*

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 02:24 (4087 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Yes, these posters have been waiting for a purpose.

Every time I went past these in Reach and saw "Ari Sol" I would yell out "Hello sailor!" Sailor being an anagram of ari sol. But that's just me.

-Hedge.

... you're an odd one, Mr. Hedge *NM*

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 02:36 (4087 days ago) @ Hedge

I am not a number! I am a free man! *NM*

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 07:49 (4087 days ago) @ Pyromancy

[image]

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 15:44 (4088 days ago) @ WestCoastRonin

Where's 6?

7. Only the trusted few...
6. ?
5. Hope shines brightest in the dark.

by WestCoastRonin ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 15:46 (4088 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

Hasn't been tweeted/posted yet.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 16:18 (4088 days ago) @ WestCoastRonin

I know it's not a tweet (yet?) but 'Be Brave' is out there too. In relation to all this, it seems it is all indeed one thing.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 15:03 (4087 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

Hot off the presses:

3. Make the City safe again.

-- Steve likes where this is going.

Hype Train's a-comin' and it ain't stopping for no one. *NM*

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 17:16 (4088 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Dunno if this'll pass the spam filter test, but let's try.

edited to add: Looks like Twitter's scripting isn't kosher here so I've stripped out the formatting and linkage.

Yesterday Bungie's Twitter feed posted:

5. Hope shines brightest in the dark

Today, it posted:

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread