In-Depth Guide to the Bladedancer (VID) (Destiny)

by Fallout, Friday, April 17, 2015, 13:28 (3290 days ago)

Guide to the Bladedancer

Hey Guardians -

Since my last guide vids have gone over decently well, I decided to go ahead and take a detailed look at the subclass I was getting the most requests for: The Bladedancer

Although I generally see more people playing Gunslingers these days, the Bladedancer is a force to be reckoned with, and can completely ruin entire teams solo. Lots of info to soak in, hope everyone enjoys

In-Depth Guide to the Bladedancer (VID)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, April 17, 2015, 14:35 (3290 days ago) @ Fallout

Very good. :)

Interesting to see that backstab really will kill in one hit. I just don't know if I can bring myself to switch off fast twitch... I will be switching back to using the Arc Blade's shockwaves though. Anything that helps out against those Titan bubbles!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, April 17, 2015, 15:05 (3290 days ago) @ Fallout

Guide to the Bladedancer

Hey Guardians -

Since my last guide vids have gone over decently well, I decided to go ahead and take a detailed look at the subclass I was getting the most requests for: The Bladedancer

Although I generally see more people playing Gunslingers these days, the Bladedancer is a force to be reckoned with, and can completely ruin entire teams solo. Lots of info to soak in, hope everyone enjoys

Another excellent video. Thanks for sharing!

- CC

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Friday, April 17, 2015, 15:29 (3290 days ago) @ Fallout

That was great. I've used Razor's Edge for a long time but didn't know I could do that to a Titan bubble. That'll help me out. Normally I just kamikaze in there and kill the titan with Arc Blade melees.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, April 17, 2015, 17:19 (3289 days ago) @ Fallout

Very informative and helpful, thanks!!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, April 19, 2015, 04:15 (3288 days ago) @ Fallout

After watching this video, I changed up my perks on my BD. I was originally going for an all camo build, but its really only helpful at long distances or in PvE. The quick weapons swap, faster blink knife, and regen on super kills really improved my crucible game. Thanks fallout!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread