What the hell. You guys suck.*GIFs* (DBO)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 03:16 (3302 days ago)

STORYTIME

So my parents called me saying I had some packages from Amazon at their house.

[image]

Strange. Nobody had ordered anything. When I swung by to open them, I started really hoping I hadn't ordered something horribly embarrassing while drunk... even though I don't drink.

[image]

Turns out it was just an Xbox One copy of Desti---waaaaaait.

[image]

... And then there was an Xbox One.

[image]

... With an note saying it was from some DBOers.

[image]

Only one thing to do. I'm leveling up my Last Word and coming for you. -_-

Also... upgrade differences. Wow.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 03:35 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

It felt like I had finally found my glasses when Destiny booted up on the next-gen. EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAR! SO SHARP!

After being mesmerized by a thousand details in the Tower I had never seen before, and impressed by how quick all my weapons and armor loaded, I went to the Moon. I audibly gasped when I looked up and saw this above me:

[image]

That is NOT there in the 360 version. At all. Was not expecting that significant of a change!

I went to Venus next and saw the red ocean moving in great swells with huge splashes out in the distance. And the volcano was actually erupting!

[image]

I didn't really have time to play more tonight but I think I'll need to do a playthrough of the whole story to examine everything again. It's like a whole new game!

(Not to mention a game I can screenshot now!)

What the hell. You guys suck.*GIFs*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 03:43 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

[image]

You cannot be told what Next Gen is…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 05:05 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

…you have to see it for yourself.

[image]

Awesome. :) Can't wait to play together on XB1, Levi!

+One

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 05:27 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

What the hell. You guys suck.*GIFs*

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 09:42 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

It's about time. I saw you sign on last night and I did a double take. Come raid with us tonight.

wait, what? Stupid question inbound ...

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 17:47 (3302 days ago) @ bluerunner

It's about time. I saw you sign on last night and I did a double take. Come raid with us tonight.

When you upgrade do you keep your guardians and their progress??

wait, what? Stupid question inbound ...

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 17:49 (3302 days ago) @ Oholiab

When you upgrade do you keep your guardians and their progress??

My understanding is you're playing the exact same characters irregardless of which gen console you're using (360/xb1). You're not really 'upgrading' your characters.

true

by Lawnmower172, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 17:51 (3302 days ago) @ dogcow

Same characters on Xthrone and 360. Progress carries over between the platforms.

Mind. Blown.

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 18:16 (3302 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

Same characters on Xthrone and 360. Progress carries over between the platforms.

Don't anyone tell my kids this information!

Mind. Blown.

by rellekh, PNW, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 23:52 (3301 days ago) @ Oholiab

Probably a good thing to keep on the DL. Robot Chickens and I have an Xbone, but it never gets used for Destiny because we don't have two of them...and he's the grown up that reminds me why I shouldn't go pick us up a second one... I will win this fight one day.

Mind. Blown.

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 04:24 (3301 days ago) @ rellekh

Probably a good thing to keep on the DL. Robot Chickens and I have an Xbone, but it never gets used for Destiny because we don't have two of them...and he's the grown up that reminds me why I shouldn't go pick us up a second one... I will win this fight one day.

When you do, I will lose the fight on my end because I cannot resist my daughter's tears. You are her gaming hero!

Mind. Blown.

by rellekh, PNW, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:23 (3301 days ago) @ Oholiab

M is another good reason for me to stick with the 360 crew. ;-) I'll be a grown-up for now.

Mind. Blown.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 12:26 (3301 days ago) @ Oholiab

[image]

Yes. You can switch back and forth with no issues.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 17:50 (3302 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

One of us. One of us.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 12:40 (3302 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Wonderful! Now, we can begin Phase 2.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 01:14 (3300 days ago) @ Leviathan

PHASE 1: operation get-Levi-moar pixels

PHASE 2:get-paddy-to-the-PS4-boogaloo.

Excellent work, B.Org. You do great things. But the Job isn't over yet. No.

PS4 need laughter, folks.

Give's em hope.

Plz send your donations to Revenant's paypal.

I promise I won't buy and drugs with it, and any excess donations will not be spent on orphans.

You're our only hope.

God knows his TSD sponsors can't make it happen.
(Who knew an IRC could be so expensive, when you only have 4 users to spam with ads about Top Gun, hair gel and Corgis, and 3 of them have ad-block enabled.)

I know you can do it.

I believe in you all.

Let's give PS4 user's the Xbox One's last good piece of exclusive content: Paddy.

Good night, and God bless.

Consuela's "No"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, April 23, 2015, 02:28 (3300 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Paddy's our hostage. Ransom is guaranteed Hawkmoons and Monte Carlos for all of us, 4th Horsemen for a select few and nothing but No Land Beyonds for Cody.

(I don't think even we have Paddy... I haven't caught him online in ages now...)

Consuela's "No"

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 12:19 (3300 days ago) @ ZackDark

Paddy's our hostage. Ransom is guaranteed Hawkmoons and Monte Carlos for all of us, 4th Horsemen for a select few and nothing but No Land Beyonds for Cody.

Deal. You'll have them starting September, or you're money back! :V

(I don't think even we have Paddy... I haven't caught him online in ages now...)

He's elusive, but he is around. Something something bonkle bot.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 12:49 (3300 days ago) @ Revenant1988

PHASE 1: operation get-Levi-moar pixels

PHASE 2:get-paddy-to-the-PS4-boogaloo.

Excellent work, B.Org. You do great things. But the Job isn't over yet. No.

PS4 need laughter, folks.

Give's em hope.

Plz send your donations to Revenant's paypal.

I promise I won't buy and drugs with it, and any excess donations will not be spent on orphans.

You're our only hope.

God knows his TSD sponsors can't make it happen.
(Who knew an IRC could be so expensive, when you only have 4 users to spam with ads about Top Gun, hair gel and Corgis, and 3 of them have ad-block enabled.)

I know you can do it.

I believe in you all.

Let's give PS4 user's the Xbox One's last good piece of exclusive content: Paddy.

Good night, and God bless.

I'm on board. Paddy would probably enjoy Destiny a lot more with us PS4 peeps anyway.

How much is my portion and where do I send the check?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 17:14 (3300 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Send all remaining LAN funds to:

Scruff McGruff
Chicago, Illinois

The one address we all know by heart! :p

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 17:23 (3300 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 17:35 (3300 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Have him give himself a PS4 as your wedding present.

There, done.

This guy is going places.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, April 24, 2015, 03:59 (3299 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread