PAX TICKETS ON SALE [WRITEUP] (Off-Topic)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, April 27, 2015, 14:33 (3303 days ago)

...soon

Until then, why don't you take a slow stroll down my memory lane?

8 months in the making, and not a second too soon.

Let's bake this cake we made last PAX.

http://teamschoolyd.org/paddys-pax-prime-2014-super-ultra-discount-writeup-redux-part-duex-the-splashening/

-Paddy

I'm exhausted already!

by Funkmon @, Monday, April 27, 2015, 15:08 (3303 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

That looked like a ton of fun! But I could feel my tiredness through the internet. Conventions and meetups are insane!

Thanks for the toilet pictures.

PAX TICKETS ON SALE [WRITEUP]

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, April 27, 2015, 16:08 (3303 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Well done!

Will Rev ever PAX? Hard to say. Someday....Of course by the time I get to it, y'all will be done with Destiny\Halo and probably adopt Nintendo.

Just think of the whirlwind that PAX will be this year... they people don't even know!

But I?

I've seen the future. I've seen Paddy 2.0.

Just wait till the firmware gets updated for the bonking subroutine on the new clonkers. JUST WAIT.

(btw I made an ass out of myself when I read "FUCKO" in this write up. Dunno why it was so funny, but you stuck gold.)

It's Uncanny.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 27, 2015, 16:13 (3303 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

[image]

(I could not find anything with resolution...so I had to make due with what I could get.)

CONFIRMED

by Yapok @, Monday, April 27, 2015, 16:43 (3303 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

tl; dr

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 27, 2015, 16:24 (3303 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Seriously. That was so long I couldn't even look at all the pictures.

Dayum.

Nice work, though. ;)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 27, 2015, 23:06 (3303 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Enjoyed that, Paddy, you wacky, wacky man. Brought back fond memories. Maybe one day I'll drink enough so that my eyelids won't realize that a camera flash just went off. (Don't bet on it.) If only I could play Destiny through eyelid-control.

Still sorry I missed NsU last year.

BTW, the dream lives, you know.

Kerm

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, April 27, 2015, 23:36 (3303 days ago) @ Kermit

BTW, the dream lives, you know.

"I live life a quarter yard at a time."

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread