Feature Request: Fireteam Builder Filtering (DBO)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 14:56 (3281 days ago)

I'd love if we could set our preferred platforms in the user preferences. Then the fireteam builder could default to showing only your specific platforms. It would also be nice for the platforms a person is on to appear somewhere by their username.

*Snerk*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 15:54 (3281 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I bug Beron with FEATURE REQUESTS all the time. And yes, this is a good one. :)

I know, I know…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 16:39 (3281 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'd love if we could set our preferred platforms in the user preferences. Then the fireteam builder could default to showing only your specific platforms. It would also be nice for the platforms a person is on to appear somewhere by their username.

WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?!

;-)

Yeah, this has been on the to-do list for a while. I think I have most of it figured out, I just need to sit down and actually hammer it out over a couple days.

Excuses...

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 17:09 (3281 days ago) @ Beorn

We should cut his pay until he gets it done.

Way ahead of ya!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 17:35 (3281 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

I know, I know…

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 17:46 (3281 days ago) @ Beorn

check boxes, not radio buttons.

We need to be able to check both or none.

:)

I know, I know…

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 19:18 (3281 days ago) @ Kermit

check boxes, not radio buttons.

We need to be able to check any combination of the 4.

:)

FTFY

I just want to check PS4, 360 & XB1

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 19:50 (3281 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

oh, wait... nevermind.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 19:50 (3281 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Feature Request: As long as we're posting stuff

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 23:33 (3280 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Could we add a link to the forum index at the bottom of the full thread list on a message page? When reading long threads on a small screen it's the smallest of annoyances to get to the bottom and find no more unread messages only to need to scroll all the way back to the top to get to the forum index.

And speaking of avoiding scrolling,

Maybe a next post in thread / previous post links pair at the bottom of each message? (I assume this would not be as easy as the first request.)

Feature Request: As long as we're posting stuff

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:57 (3279 days ago) @ Vortech

Could we add a link to the forum index at the bottom of the full thread list on a message page?

Done.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread