New? Destiny Concept Art

by option2401, Friday, April 19, 2013, 07:50 (4025 days ago)

I love CGHub. They're like a professional DeviantArt, except they have a much better ratio of AWESOME!! to shit.

I was browsing their new pieces, and I found this awesome piece of art of an air/spacecraft hangar that was uploaded less than 24 hours ago. I don't know if it's "new" precisely (I've never seen it before), but the artist is the same guy who's down some other Destiny stuff, like the "Exclusion Zone."

It's still an awesome piece regardless, and CGHub ranks up there with TVTropes on the "Best Website at Soaking Up Your Free Time" list, so I thought I'd share!

New? Destiny Concept Art

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, April 19, 2013, 08:00 (4025 days ago) @ option2401

Not new. But still Freaking awesome. I think it's in DBO's image gallery. Pretty much all official concept art is over there so maybe you'll find some more nuggets of awesome sauce concept art!

It's from GDC

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, April 19, 2013, 09:35 (4025 days ago) @ breitzen

Not new. But still Freaking awesome. I think it's in DBO's image gallery. Pretty much all official concept art is over there so maybe you'll find some more nuggets of awesome sauce concept art!

It is indeed in the DBO image gallery! (I love that we can link directly to a specific piece). That particular artwork was part of the GDC presentation, which is definitely worth watching if you have the time.

New? Destiny Concept Art

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Friday, April 19, 2013, 14:38 (4025 days ago) @ option2401

Jesse is one of ours. Not everything in his personal gallery is Destiny, though. The familiar assets are from our game.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread