The Nature of our Enemies (/-/ Rampant Speculation /-/)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 22:02 (3269 days ago)

Generally I'd lead into this with some flowery description, but let's cut to the chase.

We all see how every time we kill some bugger, they just come back at some point, yeah? Either a few minutes later in Patrol, or the next time we select that mission from the Director.

And we also know that we can come back from the dead by the grace of our Ghosts.

Clearly, our enemies have a similar capacity.

This entire war is a sham, a zero sum game, just a distraction while we see who can restructure to best be able to face the Darkness.

Because when it arrives, it will remove that boon from the Fallen, the Vex, the Cabal, and most likely it will do the same to the Hive, because it will no longer need them to harangue the Light. It can do that itself.

Uh

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 14, 2015, 23:11 (3269 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

I wasn't really considering enemy respawn/re-spawn canon...

But sure, go with it, sounds interesting.

This was a joke

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 23:21 (3269 days ago) @ ZackDark

But then, it made more sense than I'd imagined.

So it's still very silly, but not completely and utterly ridiculous, as had been intended. Just mostly so.

No, no, I liked it

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 15, 2015, 00:07 (3269 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

While typing up, I noticed the Category, so I knew you couldn't be 110% serious, but I still decided to take it seriously. Meta-canon is best canon. Unless it's pedantic. Then it's bestest.

Maybe! Here's what I think.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 15, 2015, 05:13 (3269 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

You're racist. Just SIMILAR guys come back, not the same guys. All Fallen look the same to you, do they?

^ This. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 15, 2015, 12:29 (3269 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

:[

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, May 15, 2015, 15:39 (3269 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Lousy social justice guardians...

<3

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread