Xur stuff: Titan crest, Symbiote, Nothing Man., P&T, glove. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 29, 2015, 07:08 (3268 days ago)
edited by Funkmon, Friday, May 29, 2015, 07:57

Funkmon's opinion:

Titan chest: meh
Symbiote: fantastic, fantastic exotic that gives you an extra golden gun shot. Very useful for crucible.
Nothing Manacles: I am so excited for these things! Two tracking grenades!
Patience & Time: I haven't used this since October. You can skip it if you're low on coins.

I'd buy the glove engram to get the bomb ass new exotics, then buy the symbiote (if you don't have it), then the nothing manacles (if you didn't get them already from the engram), then the P&T, then the crest.

I bought 4 glove engrams, got all 3 new gloves.

EDIT: Actually, now that field scout is gone, P&T is one of the only guns you can get it with. If you don't have a sniper with it yet, put P&T up the list behind the engrams.

Xur stuff: Titan crest, Symbiote, Nothing Man., P&T, glove.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, May 29, 2015, 07:39 (3268 days ago) @ Funkmon

Nothing Manacles: I am so excited for these things! Two tracking grenades!

Fun Fax: The Nothing Manacles have been in the game since launch. A Warlock during the ending cutscene is wearing them. :P
*tinfoil hat* ON DISK DLC!!!

True! Video inside.

by Funkmon @, Friday, May 29, 2015, 08:00 (3268 days ago) @ Korny

Skip to about 20 seconds.

Obviously, these would probably just be cosmetic since the dataminers didn't get a hint on these guns until much after release.

Got a decent haul this week

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, May 29, 2015, 11:55 (3268 days ago) @ Funkmon

Purchased 6 engrams, got the new Hunter and Titan exotic gloves, then bought the Nothing Mandibles for my warlock. Much better luck than my 29 engrams that resulted in 1 new helmet last week!

Xur also seems to REALLY want me to have a new set of Claws of Arhamkara...

Thats a shame, my haul is amazing. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 29, 2015, 12:10 (3268 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

5 engrams, got the new Titan gloves, the new Hunter gloves (which will make me unstoppable) and bought the new Warlock gloves. Great week for Xur even if I did spent half my motes with him. :)

Now to start leveling...

Even better...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, May 29, 2015, 12:54 (3268 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I bought two engrams, got the hunter gloves and titan gloves, then bought the warlock gloves.

Even better...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 29, 2015, 13:01 (3268 days ago) @ bluerunner

I think I technically got what I wanted in three... but Xur had to (and probably is required to by law) slip me some Sunbreakers as well. :p

I done good

by Kahzgul, Friday, May 29, 2015, 13:57 (3268 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Claws of Ahamkara for my warlock, which I didn't have.
ACD/O Feedback Fence for my titan.
Khepri's Sting for my Hunter. BOOM.

Even better...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, May 30, 2015, 00:16 (3268 days ago) @ bluerunner

I bought two engrams, got the hunter gloves and titan gloves, then bought the warlock gloves.

Exact same thing just happened to me! So lucky! Didn't even have enough to buy a 3rd engram!

Xur stuff: Titan crest, Symbiote, Nothing Man., P&T, glove.

by Monochron, Friday, May 29, 2015, 12:09 (3268 days ago) @ Funkmon

EDIT: Actually, now that field scout is gone, P&T is one of the only guns you can get it with. If you don't have a sniper with it yet, put P&T up the list behind the engrams.

Just got P&T from a Nightfall last night . . . eh, I shouldn't feel bad.

Sweet mother, the nothing manacles look sick.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, May 29, 2015, 22:55 (3268 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

It's like I rolled up my sleeves...

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, May 29, 2015, 23:46 (3268 days ago) @ iconicbanana

To reveal the purple magic inside.

Hunter gauntlets win though on account of the creepy moving Scarab, which my fireteam has named Wigglybug.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread