Elder Scrolls Online (Gaming)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 06:29 (3265 days ago)

Anyone going to play or has played this game?

I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls games, I started on Morrowind, then I played 4 and 5. I even read the stupid books and have become reasonably well versed in the dumb fictional languages.

I ordered the Xbox One disc today on Amazon (I had a gift card) and it should arrive Saturday.

I'd like some friends if you guys want to play!

Elder Scrolls Online

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 06:43 (3265 days ago) @ Funkmon

Anyone going to play or has played this game?

I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls games, I started on Morrowind, then I played 4 and 5. I even read the stupid books and have become reasonably well versed in the dumb fictional languages.

I ordered the Xbox One disc today on Amazon (I had a gift card) and it should arrive Saturday.

I'd like some friends if you guys want to play!

Played a bit on PC. As far as an Elder Scrolls game, it reminded me a lot of Morrowind. Kind of... Still, MMOs are not my thing, so I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I thought I would. That said, as far as MMOs go, I enjoyed FF-XIV much more...
Hope you enjoy it, though!

Elder Scrolls Online

by slycrel ⌂, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 07:22 (3265 days ago) @ Funkmon

I played the beta on my mac. I liked it, but didn't love it. It was better than skyrim in many ways, but suffered mostly due to time-sink-itis like so many other MMOs. Maybe it's gotten better. The completionist in me would like to take a crack at it at some point, but probably not right away.

Elder Scrolls Online

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 15:22 (3265 days ago) @ Funkmon

I played the Beta on the XBONE and found it to be fun. I didn't play it as much as I would have liked. But the gameplay reminded me of Skyrim. I could see myself losing a lot of time to that game if I wanted.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread