Hidden lore (Destiny)

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 19:50 (3242 days ago)

Now, I'm not one to talk about how the story is hidden and the grimoire needs to be in the game, but I do feel bad that I needed to listen to this podcast to hear the stories of the house of wolves expansion. Listen to this recent episode of the guardians of destiny podcast I have queued up to the proper point:

https://overcast.fm/+BA9fBaX0s/1:10:52

!! OH.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 19:56 (3242 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Finding out Lore is... as it stands... depressing.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 20:20 (3242 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm going my best not to indulge into my passion the depth of my...heh get this... outrage. Had Bungie implemented this story with even a tiny bit of ...

This game really had a chance for greatness. I suppose it still does - I mean hey, E3 right guys!? Yea. Sure.

Just so darned depressing. This lore is so good, why isn't it in the game?!? (He cried out the um-teemth time)

Why am I finding out this stuff on the internet? Why even buy Destiny? How is it the company that reuses everything hasn't reused this concept:

To tell a story.

Finding out Lore is... as it stands... depressing.

by General Battuta, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 21:31 (3242 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by General Battuta, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 21:51

- No text -

O_o

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 11, 2015, 22:26 (3242 days ago) @ General Battuta

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread