For folks who don't read the front page... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:18 (3231 days ago)

Front page???

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:23 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

"Front page"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:20 (3231 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

HEY! That's For HBO, Fella.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 03:04 (3231 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

For folks who don't read the front page...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 23:39 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Worst interview location EVER. Good content though. Even learned something new. Why can’t everyone ask such good questions?!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:04 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"Why don't I ask these in the order that we got them?"

Oh boy! I was third!

"Funkmon wants to know..."

My question is next! My question is next!

*BLUR CUT*

IconicBanana asks...

;_;

oh well.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:12 (3231 days ago) @ CyberKN

Oh boy! I was third!

*BLUR CUT*

IconicBanana asks...

;_;

oh well.

lol

We were specifically told to not bother asking questions about future (post-TTK) content - it's not what they were talking about.

I actually ASKED your question. The answer was "I can't comment on any plans about that kind of stuff right now."

Sorry.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:17 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Oh boy! I was third!

*BLUR CUT*

IconicBanana asks...

;_;

oh well.

lol

We were specifically told to not bother asking questions about future (post-TTK) content - it's not what they were talking about.

I actually ASKED your question. The answer was "I can't comment on any plans about that kind of stuff right now."

Sorry.

It's okay. I guessed that that was probably the answer due to the cut. At least it's not flat denial.

FIST

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 00:19 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Lots of good details there! I'm glad that we have a definite, FIRM confirmation of new ghost stuff!

Confirmation Bias

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 02:18 (3231 days ago) @ Funkmon

Technically, he said that we need the ghost to open doors and scan cracks. So he could have been saying the ghost wouldn't have much of a role.

He elaborated afterwards.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 02:29 (3231 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r
edited by Funkmon, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 03:07

EDIT: But I would like to make it clear I definitely was still joking about his cagey response.

Great stuff

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 02:09 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Great interview! Lots of cool details.

Thanks for making sure he answered my question. Patrol is really the place with the most unrealized potential in Destiny, so it's great to hear that it's going to be seeing changes both in the types of activities and how it's used in various locations.

Also, congrats on the new Baby Mark. Fun Times for sure. Good thing you get to play Destiny at work ;)

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 10:35 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It's like you know the forums are set as my homepage (so I can sufficiently lurk.)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, July 01, 2015, 11:09 (3231 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Whenever a trailer was playing in the background I kept starting to listen to that. The second (or third?) trailer I couldn't help it, I was like, This sounds interesting and I want to know what it is! Epic music and all that. Then a voice said "Oryx" and I was like, well I feel dumb now.

I extend my question to anyone else at Bungie.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 03, 2015, 14:59 (3228 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What did year one of Destiny teach you? Question post.

Thank you.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread