Just sayin...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, May 16, 2013, 14:47 (3999 days ago)

I'm really excited about Destiny. Do we have any sort of group created or some kind of organization going on for "clan" or anything like that?We should probably do some sorts of team building exercises if so. Like going to a water park and playing some Marco Polo or heading to the beach for some volleyball? I don't know, just sayin.

The weapons seem like they are going to be great. I hope you can do stuff like swapping out optics for different scenarios or having different barrels or recoil reducing stocks, I don't know, just sayin.

I've been watching a lot of Arma3 gameplay footage on YouTube. I don't play PC games so I just watch them on the webertubes. I like the vast maps and teamwork required to complete a task. There is always the inherit risk of losing it all but there's also a big payoff. With the talk of booty caves (or whatever they're called) in Destiny, I'm excited about battling it out to get some sweet swag. And not the stupid swag the kids are talking about these days, I'm talking about SWAG. The Stuff We All Get for being awesome. It would also be cool to rob other players strongholds and have to defend your own, I don't know, just sayin.

No but seriously, is there a group? I want in. Let's do this.

Not so fast

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 14:57 (3999 days ago) @ ManKitten

No but seriously, is there a group? I want in. Let's do this.

You have to go through the initiation and hazing first.

Not so fast

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, May 16, 2013, 15:37 (3999 days ago) @ Xenos

Well lets do the dang thing!

Destiny will include references to old Bungie titles...

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 15:47 (3999 days ago) @ ManKitten

With the talk of booty caves (or whatever they're called) in Destiny...

...including Pimps at Sea

Just sayin...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 16, 2013, 20:03 (3999 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'm all up for a team-bonding game of Calvinball. My place, this Sunday, 3pm GMT.

I'll bring the ball and masks

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 21:27 (3999 days ago) @ ZackDark

Anyone willing to try keeping score?

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 21:56 (3999 days ago) @ Mr Daax

MrDaax has 378,883,000^2 points and ZackDark has lemon custard.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 22:21 (3999 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

MrDaax has 378,883,000^2 points and ZackDark has lemon custard.

You forget, ZackDark didn't call olly olly oxen free when he did his backwards hop around the calvinball, so he actually has elephant

Room for one more?

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 22:47 (3999 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 17, 2013, 03:32 (3999 days ago) @ Xenos

But I did imply my left foot was scraping the yellow line, so, actually, I have two hornet nests.

I'll bring the wickets

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 21:32 (3999 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread