Destiny of The Fallen for NeoGeo in 2014? *IMG*

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Thursday, May 16, 2013, 22:54 (3999 days ago)

This has been all over the Twitterverse and Blogosphere lately. I've seen this thing tweeted and twatted in ways I honestly wish I could forget...but I can't. You could almost say this thing is positively gushing out of the internet's cavernous butthole.

[image]

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet, but I'm crossing my fingers. God knows the Dreamcast needs it!

Thinks?

Dreamcast!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 17, 2013, 00:08 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

YES! I can finally put my broadband modem for the Dreamcast to good use!

Dreamcast!

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, May 17, 2013, 00:38 (3999 days ago) @ Xenos

YES! I can finally put my broadband modem for the Dreamcast to good use!

Posting on DBO from my Dreamcast Web Browser 2.0. Feels good man. [image]

Dreamcast!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, May 17, 2013, 04:39 (3999 days ago) @ Xenos

Ah, the good ol' days of kb+m Quake 3 on the Dreamcast...

*sniff*

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Friday, May 17, 2013, 02:19 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 17, 2013, 03:34 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

Lost it at Comic Sans

Praying for a 3DO port....

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, May 17, 2013, 04:37 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

- No text -

Pretty sure it's fake

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Friday, May 17, 2013, 06:47 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

At first glance, you would think it is a story about the Fallen; however, if you delve a little deeper, you will see (as I have seen) that it is also a reference to the Traveller. "Fallen." The Traveller has "fallen" from it's former glory and is now caught within the gravitational pull of planet earth. It is so damaged that it cannot escape. The reference to both the Fallen and the Traveller in the game's title is obviously telling us that they are working together to destroy humanity. The Fallen are trying invade the last city so they can fix the Traveller and finally finish wiping out humanity. Seeing as how this could end the Destiny story, I am baffled that this game is being released so soon. That is the only thing that makes me think this is fake. I would think a spring 2023 date at the earliest. At least let us get our decade's worth out of Destiny before you end it Bungie.

Pretty sure it's fake

by zumphry ⌂ @, Friday, May 17, 2013, 17:33 (3999 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Eeerrrm, sooooooooooo

That "promotional image" breaks a whole lot of Bungee's Style Guide for Density, namely, the "Finger Lickin' Good" part since that's copyright KFC (I eat a lot there... so I'm an expert), using Comic Sans for anything other than the logo (though, Comic Sans is the best typeface, but the overabundance of it looks too cool and too good compared to the stupid Helvetica Destiny wordmark to have come from Bunghe's "designers"), and that's using the European Dreamcast logo, not the North American one. Doofus (Klingon for "doofus").

Though, whomever made that got the spacing between logos right, so that's rad.

I do hope it's true, though, the WonderSwan is so much better than the LameBoi (though, wouldn't Bunghole have to have been hiring NeoGeo developers, or can you just copy and paste code from the 'Swan [as we refer to it as in our usergroup, alt.games.vidya.wonderful.swan] to the NeoGeo, and enhance the pixels and be done?

SO MUCH COMIC SANS!!!!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, May 17, 2013, 15:15 (3999 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

- No text -

Re: Ima loffle teh cakes! Awesome pie yo! LOLZ!

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Saturday, May 18, 2013, 10:06 (3998 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

- No text -

by Quirel, Saturday, May 18, 2013, 21:22 (3997 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

This has been all over the Twitterverse and Blogosphere lately. I've seen this thing tweeted and twatted in ways I honestly wish I could forget...

To be honest, if I saw that thing, ah, 'twatted', I'd wish I could forget it too...

but I can't. You could almost say this thing is positively gushing out of the internet's cavernous butthole.

0.o

GAH!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread