Mailsack May 17th, 2013

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, May 17, 2013, 16:43 (3998 days ago)

The Mailsack for this week has been posted.

Mailsack May 17th, 2013

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, May 17, 2013, 17:01 (3998 days ago) @ Xenos

Kri77ical What is one thing that you know now, that you wish you would've known when you were starting out?

Ctrl + shift + esc. Francisco Cruz, Artist

Word

New Wallpapers from Sack *IMGs*

by zumphry ⌂ @, Friday, May 17, 2013, 18:32 (3998 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]

B.net link

[image]

B.net link

Is it just me, or does that structure in the second image look kinda similar to "The Citadel" (at least in the whole "jenga/block" style)?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 17, 2013, 18:39 (3998 days ago) @ zumphry

Woooo! Spider Tank! And yep. That does look like the other image.

Sweeeeet.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, May 17, 2013, 20:28 (3998 days ago) @ zumphry

- No text -

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, May 17, 2013, 23:18 (3998 days ago) @ zumphry

Therefore we can assume it is on Venus, or no? Underground ruins perhaps...

by zumphry ⌂ @, Saturday, May 18, 2013, 03:29 (3998 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

Therefore we can assume it is on Venus, or no? Underground ruins perhaps...

Going by the motif each planet seems to have so far (or, the ones we're speculating they have; Mars = Sand, Venus = Jungle, Moon = Cheese, etc), I think it looks a bit too sandy to be on Venus, unless it is underground/dug up (maybe if the structure was there before Venus got terraformed...?*).

And if that is on Mars (and if "The Citadel" concept art is on Venus), I wonder if those jenga block structures are from the same alien species, similar to Destiny's version of the Jjaro/Forerunner, if it has one?

*: From Alpha Lupi, day 5:

You see history hidden between the barren rocks and within the high acid clouds. You see ruin emerging from where it has always been, ready to claim its birthright.

G.T.D.O.M.L

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Sunday, May 19, 2013, 12:17 (3996 days ago) @ Xenos

Get The Dog Off My Lawn.

G.T.D.O.M.L

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Monday, May 20, 2013, 04:50 (3995 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Got the Durango on my list.

G.T.D.O.M.L

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, May 20, 2013, 09:59 (3995 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Gun That Doles Out Many Lasers.

You know it just makes 'em mad when you shoot

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, May 20, 2013, 00:32 (3996 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Pyromancy, Monday, May 20, 2013, 00:35

Can you describe one thing that will be revealed in the next batch of Destiny info in an incredibly vague manner?
You know us all too well. We try to keep the teasing to a minimum, especially since we’re as excited to talk about what we’re working on as you are to see it (or play it). At the same time, we live to serve. Since you’re basically begging us to torture you, I’m turning you over to our panel. Do your worst, lady and gentlemen.

“Weird Al” Yankovic wrote an entire song about the thing I’m thinking about right now.
Josh Eash, Release Manager

You're Wrong

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, May 20, 2013, 01:04 (3996 days ago) @ Pyromancy

You're Wrong

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, May 20, 2013, 17:37 (3995 days ago) @ Xenos

youtube

I just hope it's not this one or this one. Off the top of my head (and with a look at my playlists), this one makes the most sense, and I think it's safe to say that'll be a topic of discussion.

WHITE AND NERDY

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 20, 2013, 20:57 (3995 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread