Destiny at XBox Reveal

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 01:15 (3995 days ago)

What do you think?
Will there be a new trailer, will they have 6 guys in blazers? Burning questions.

Or
Will Google steal their thunder by revealing a google glass destiny app?
"Ok glass, reply, My body is not ready"

Destiny at XBox Reveal

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 03:43 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

With E3 just around the corner, I don't expect to see much here. I guess we'll know in six hours.

Destiny at XBox Reveal

by Oz Mills, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 07:45 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I expect exactly the same announcement as the PS4 one.

XBox Exclusive content, and the fact that it'll be on the new console.

Destiny at XBox Reveal

by Ser Jergen, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 08:16 (3994 days ago) @ Oz Mills

^This

Destiny at XBox Reveal

by mikefishr, Bloomington, IN, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 09:12 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Polygon reported this: "As was previously announced, the first stage of the reveal begins May 21 in which the company will unveil its next-generation Xbox console. The second presentation will take place during E3 and focus squarely on the games that will launch for the new platform."

So I'd think not.

SOURCE: Polygon Article

Destiny at XBox Reveal

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 09:28 (3994 days ago) @ mikefishr

Polygon reported this: "As was previously announced, the first stage of the reveal begins May 21 in which the company will unveil its next-generation Xbox console. The second presentation will take place during E3 and focus squarely on the games that will launch for the new platform."

So I'd think not.

SOURCE: Polygon Article

If you look around there are definitely some games being revealed or shown at the event, NBA Live is an example, it just won't be the focus, I'm still expecting Bungie to at least be there, just not show a whole lot.

Connected Worlds

by scarab @, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 10:46 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Looks like MS want to steal Bungie's idea.

Though I suppose it's not really a new idea. Nevertheless I'm sure that MS has been paying attention to what Bungie are trying to achieve and MS has known their plans for a very long time.

Hmmm, no Bungie.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:04 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Sad, but expected.

No, but Bungie confirms Destiny on Xbox One at launch

by petetheduck, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:08 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

No, but Bungie confirms Destiny on Xbox One at launch

by Jillybean, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:39 (3994 days ago) @ petetheduck

I don't think that means it will be on the One at launch. Isn't the One launching late this year?

I think he means Destiny's launch...

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:50 (3994 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

Right, sorry for any confusion

by petetheduck, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:57 (3994 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Ahhh gotcha!

by Jillybean, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 14:35 (3994 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

I told you guys it would happen.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:38 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Halo TV Show!

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 12:17 (3994 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Shortly to be followed by the Halo broadway musical, Halo Kinect dance game, Halo breakfast cereal, Halo jammies, the inevitable Halo film, Halo avant-garde art installation, Halo opera, Halo brand fruit and vegetables, Halo meat, Halo sports memorabilia, Halo water, Halo chewy vitamins, Halo pharmaceutical drugs, Halo broken keyboard that you find at the thrift store, Halo Halo, Halo film prequel trilogy, Halo rides at Disneyland, Halo ergonomic furniture for the workplace, Halo whey protein powder, Halo 9: The Haloing. If you want a picture of the future, imagine the Master Chief teabagging a human face — forever.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread