Wired on the Xbox One *sOT*

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 11:52 (3994 days ago)

I know it's not totally on-topic, but I figured there'd be some Xbox One conversation around here today. In case you're looking for more info, Wired has an article about the Xbox One that seems to be an exclusive. Some good info and photos in there.

Controller

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 12:57 (3994 days ago) @ Beorn
edited by Xenos, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 13:15

I know it's not totally on-topic, but I figured there'd be some Xbox One conversation around here today. In case you're looking for more info, Wired has an article about the Xbox One that seems to be an exclusive. Some good info and photos in there.

Very happy about the flush battery compartment for the controller.

Free $10 credit on Microsoft Store

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 13:18 (3994 days ago) @ Beorn

Hey if you guys want $10 free credit for the Microsoft Store (which you can use to buy points or games) just go here:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbpage.XboxAnnounce?icid=XboxCat_One_EmailSign&ClickID=dytzb2mrok0...

and enter your e-mail address to be notified of when pre-orders are available.

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 14:14 (3994 days ago) @ Beorn

I actually like the look of it. It's got that functional sort of retro angular aesthetic. I'll probably end up going with the PS4 for free online play if they carry over the Live subscription tiers as it looks like they're doing though. I have zero interest in the media-center capabilities with live TV and all that. Just give me a box that plays video games.

Best part of the presentation was DOG OF DUTY

[image]

[image]

I have 7 Scooby Snacks on that dog dying

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 14:18 (3994 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

- No text -

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 06:06 (3994 days ago) @ Beorn

A great read so far, but one should never invoke Falling Water on the first page; if at all.

Y'know, so as not to appear pretentious.

~M

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread