Just some fan art *IMG*

by Cold, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 17:20 (3991 days ago)

[image]
I put this together for the Art and Stuff contest over at B.net. I thought some guys here may like to see it as well. I haven't and probably won't find the time to ink out a backdrop for the scene.

The contest was to draw how you would like your character from Destiny to look (with/in any medium). I chose the good 'ol pen and ink.

Here's some background info I thought up to accompany my character:

• A male warlock.
  • The energy orbs on his shoulder guards are linked to him and represent his mood/emotion at any given time; as well as his control over the Traveler's mysterious energies.
  • He is a descendant and follower of a highly esteemed sect of ancient scientists, through who's studies he was able to more quickly understand and control the Traveler's mysterious energies (kudos if you can figure out the "sect". hint: the logo on his regalia)
  • Personal motto: "Brevity is the soul of wit".
  • Loves Bruce Lee movies, but hates the way all of the high quality reproductions are in hologram formats only.
  • Never misses an opportunity to "punch someone in the face with a piece of the sun".
  • He hates when his meditation is interrupted.
  • Envies others' use of erasers. (Yes, this is a dig directed towards ctrl+z :D)

Neato!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 17:23 (3991 days ago) @ Cold

- No text -

Sweet!

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 17:58 (3991 days ago) @ Cold

The amount of Destiny fan art out there is ridiculously impressive for all of us knowing so little about the game, and methinks the Destiny world is so open and expansive that it will continue to usher in more and an even wider girth of styles and subject matter.

Sweet!

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 04:54 (3991 days ago) @ Leviathan

The amount of Destiny fan art out there is ridiculously impressive for all of us knowing so little about the game, and methinks the Destiny world is so open and expansive that it will continue to usher in more and an even wider girth of styles and subject matter.

I was thinking the same thing about fan fiction. There's already a fair bit of it floating around out there, and the game hasn't even launched yet. I can't wait to see what happens to the fan art/fiction community once it does!

Oops, an *IMG tag should be in the OP.

by Cold, Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 21:15 (3991 days ago) @ Cold

- No text -

Love it

by Jillybean, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 03:46 (3991 days ago) @ Cold

Also, what happened to the 0 in your name?

I wasn't sure it was him. :) *NM*

by Oz Mills, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 04:42 (3991 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

Hmm, there was a 0 in my name?

by Cold, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 07:08 (3991 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

It is possible you may not be who I thought you were

by Jillybean, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 10:04 (3991 days ago) @ Cold

- No text -

Inconceivable.

by Cold, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 10:13 (3991 days ago) @ Jillybean

- No text -

Inconvincible!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 23, 2013, 19:28 (3990 days ago) @ Cold

- No text -

But just to clarify

by Cold, Friday, May 24, 2013, 12:31 (3989 days ago) @ Jillybean

I'm not C0ld vengeance. -1 to your hopes.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread