Bungie showing some love

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 16:14 (4009 days ago)

Over at the Playstation blog Deej is showing a little love to the PS community. Just check out the comments. Is it me, or does Bungie seem a bit smitten with Sony? I think it's great, with Bungie trying to pull in the PS crowd now. Keep up the love Deej.

Gamebang

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 16:21 (4009 days ago) @ Mr Daax
edited by Grizzlei, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 16:29

It's safe to say that Bungie will always have a passionate and sizable fan base on Xbox should they choose to remain there. PlayStation fans haven't had any love from Bungie since the early 2000's with Oni. It only makes sense to court with this community in a large spectacular gathering such as E3.

Bungie showing some love

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 21:47 (4008 days ago) @ Mr Daax

It's great to see all the enthusiastic comments from Playstation users.

Bungie showing some love

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Thursday, May 23, 2013, 22:13 (4008 days ago) @ biggy

I was thinking about you guys the whole time. Seriously, though. I first came to the "Halo Nation" through Bungie.org. I obviously found the experience rewarding. Having the chance to turn a whole new breed of gamer onto the sense of community that we've enjoyed is a trip.

The dialogue over there was pretty impressive.

Bungie showing some love

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Friday, May 24, 2013, 00:55 (4008 days ago) @ DeeJ

I was thinking about you guys the whole time. Seriously, though. I first came to the "Halo Nation" through Bungie.org. I obviously found the experience rewarding. Having the chance to turn a whole new breed of gamer onto the sense of community that we've enjoyed is a trip.

The dialogue over there was pretty impressive.

Uhhh... YOU'RE pretty impressive. Hey-o!

Bungie showing some love

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, May 24, 2013, 04:26 (4008 days ago) @ DeeJ

The dialogue over there was pretty impressive

This is exciting. The community is going to be absolutely massive with the Playstation fanbase joining the party. Deej is out there on the cusp of a new era, bringing people together with Blade Runner references one post at a time. You've done a man's job, sir!

Bungie showing some love

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Friday, May 24, 2013, 12:58 (4008 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

You've done a man's job, sir!

Finished...

Bungie showing some love

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Friday, May 24, 2013, 03:24 (4008 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Just check out the comments. Is it me, or does Bungie seem a bit smitten with Sony?.

If you ask me, I'd say step six of Bungie's World Domination Plan is still in progress and getting bloodier by the week. It's going to be fun seeing how this continues to unfold.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread