Thanks for the help with Skolas! (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 03, 2015, 12:13 (3189 days ago)

Funkmon, Chewbaccawacca, Destroyoboy, Yapok, and especially someotherguy, who endured two Skolas sessions with me this past weekend. You guys are a very patient bunch.

I know the fight very well now. If only I could learn to aim.

I am now triumphant on two platforms. Feels good.

Those numbers don't add up.

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 03, 2015, 12:23 (3189 days ago) @ Kermit

Who'd you swap out in the PS4 run?

Those numbers don't add up.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, August 03, 2015, 15:35 (3189 days ago) @ Funkmon

Me + Destroyo on Saturday, Me + Yapok on Sunday. 8 hours total, but we got there.

Special thanks to Destroyo who actually gave up his Sunday slot so Kermit could have another attempt.

That's community, right there!

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 03, 2015, 15:49 (3189 days ago) @ someotherguy

Now, I'm not saying Destroyo needs a "help me through Skolas" event, but he sure sounds deserving!

That's community, right there!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 03, 2015, 16:21 (3188 days ago) @ Funkmon

Now, I'm not saying Destroyo needs a "help me through Skolas" event, but he sure sounds deserving!

It was indeed awesome of Destroyoboy to give up his slot, but know I wouldn't have considered taking it if he had not already completed it before.

I was really worried that lightswitch might turn up as the modifier for the next number of weeks.

Thanks for the help with Skolas!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, August 03, 2015, 12:28 (3189 days ago) @ Kermit

I am now triumphant on two platforms. Feels good.

Congratulations! And welcome to the club! ;-)

Good! Now you can help me!

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 03, 2015, 12:33 (3189 days ago) @ Kermit

I hit 34 finally, so I can take a shot at Skolas at some point.

But not until after I finally do Hard Mode VoG.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread