Don't buy me this game please (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 14:30 (3209 days ago)

Someone just sent me a code for $50 on PSN with the instructions: "For the Taken King". The return email was gibberish.

If it was someone from here, please get your money back. Thanks, but I really do want to stop playing and worrying about this game right now.

Plot Twist:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 14:35 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Mysterious donor is Mig

Plot Twist:

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:10 (3209 days ago) @ CyberKN

Or someone at Bungie

Plot Twist:

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:11 (3209 days ago) @ someotherguy

Or Cody sent himself money...from the future.

Plot Twist:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:13 (3209 days ago) @ bluerunner

Do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow.

Plot Twist:

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:15 (3209 days ago) @ CyberKN

Do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow.

[image]

LOL

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:16 (3209 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

So Cody is The Stranger...it all makes sense now

by kornman00, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:28 (3209 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Plot Twist: Cody from another Vex Simulation

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:31 (3209 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Don't buy me this game please

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 15:50 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm trying to quit too. Seriously, don't send me XBOX money. I swear I'll just use it to buy more Lego avatars and pets for my Mii.

Nice try, Cody...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:01 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Phase 1 of his "well I wasn't going to get it, but somebody got it for me so now I have to play it" plan is complete.

Just looking for a way to save face when you come back, but we all know you're full of shpoop.

Nice try, Cody...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:25 (3209 days ago) @ Korny

Phase 1 of his "well I wasn't going to get it, but somebody got it for me so now I have to play it" plan is complete.

Just looking for a way to save face when you come back, but we all know you're full of shpoop.

Lol for all I know it was you since you are so eager to gloat. :-p

It's going towards MGS 5 if nobody owns up.

Nice try, Cody...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:30 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Lol for all I know it was you since you are so eager to gloat. :-p

Just be sure to not get TTK. Destiny is an abusive spouse, after all. No matter how much they change you should never go back to them. Be a man of your word (though to be honest, I can already see the "I just wanna play the Raid" post as you weasel your way back). Heck, did you take Rev's advice and delete your characters? It's the healthy solution.

It's going towards MGS 5 if nobody owns up.

Wouldn't that kind of count as theft, since you're not using the money in the manner specified?
Ah well, whatever keeps you from lying, I suppose.

Who was it that was talking about inflammatory posts?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:34 (3209 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Implying that anyone is being inflammatory?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 19:59 (3209 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Yeah. You.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 20:11 (3209 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Nice try, Cody...

by Avateur @, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 02:04 (3208 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Totally get MGS5. If someone was stupid enough to try to get me to play Halo 5 with some gifted dollars, sucks for them. Spend it on something good.

They even gave you some extra

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 17:19 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

they even gave you some extra, must mean that they want you to play real bad.

But if you do have morals and dont want to play, dont spend the money.

I dont however so you can throw it my way!!!

I didn't give you the money

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 18:36 (3209 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But I want to play the new raid with you.

Don't buy me this game please

by Fuertisimo, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 13:28 (3208 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The first step is to admit to yourself that you're too addicted to stop. Only then, is change and recovery possible.

This message brought to you by DAA (Destiny Addicts Anonymous). We're here to heal.

┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘WAKKA WAKKA

by Sammy Whammy, Gravity Falls, OR., Thursday, August 06, 2015, 18:48 (3208 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Turns out to be a code for Duck Dynasty instead

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread