Life is Strange - Trailer (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, August 08, 2015, 15:09 (3207 days ago)

People here like Life is Strange right? It's an awesome game. Like straight up amazing. I was wrong about it and the rewind mechanic by the way Korny.

I gave it the same treatment I did Last of Us with a trailer, even though this is probably not ever going to be a movie. I tried to keep from spoiling anything major about the plot, because don't you hate when the trailer basically tells you the entire movie?

(Hopefully youtube won't block it this time due to audio).

nice job!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, August 08, 2015, 15:25 (3207 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Haven't played the game but that made me want to! Looks like an interesting story!

I feel funny inside.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, August 08, 2015, 21:24 (3207 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That's a trailer for the exact type of movie I don't want to see. It's a good trailer, but it's similar to those coming of age dramas where you're supposed to get something meaningful out of them, and I have never liked those.

The game, on the other hand, is great. It's like a high school sim set in a soap opera universe except you can rewind time. I've been playing it in 15 minute increments on my tablet (at 1024x600 with all the settings on low) when I have time, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it.

The trailer was made well though, I think. Is this a product of what you're getting out of the game, or just whatever you could manage not showing the time rewind mechanic?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread