laracroft.crystaldynamics.org (Gaming)

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:06 (3215 days ago)

So, Lara Croft and The Temple of Osiris is free this month for PS Plus subscribers. It's a top-down puzzle/combat game with 2-4 player co-op. I'm seriously thinking about getting a band of DBO players together and giving it a shot.

Why?

Because among the design team is a very familiar face to Bungie fans: Chad Armstrong!
[image]
Doesn't he just look thrilled?

Not ringing any bells? In addition to being the crazy genius behind Halo 3's matchmaking playlists, he also features prominently as the voice in one of the more memorable DLC trailers:

So what say you? Any DBO-ers want to jump into this sometime this week?

I'll download it tonight!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:08 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

I'm in!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:09 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

And as per Korny's post (two below yours),I know he's interested as well.

Heh...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:12 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

I just mentioned this game a few minutes ago in my own thread, so you know I'm up for it. Thanks for the insight, though, totally didn't know that!

The first game was fun, can't wait to try with a full squad.

Top 5 pooping game of all time. I played it. Like it a lot.

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:42 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

I think about Shishka really regularly. As I got into my twenties, I have developed a red beard. Every time I notice it, I think about one of the times I made fun of him for it. It's seriously twice a week or more.

I can't believe I have a Shishka beard.

On the game, it's pretty cool. Lots of puzzles, much better with two people. And the art is great. You never get bored of looking at the game. Always something neat to look at. It was something I would play 20 minutes at a time on PC, and do one puzzle. If you have a PSP, it's the perfect length to do while pooping, as you can do a puzzle in just enough time so your legs won't go numb.

Top 5 pooping game of all time. And you can take that to the bank.

laracroft.crystaldynamics.org

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, August 10, 2015, 19:51 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

Because among the design team is a very familiar face to Bungie fans: Chad Armstrong!
[image]
Doesn't he just look thrilled?

I most certainly recognize his mug!

Not ringing any bells? In addition to being the crazy genius behind Halo 3's matchmaking playlists, he also features prominently as the voice in one of the more memorable DLC trailers:

Great, now I just want to play around in forge on sandbox! My old halo lan buddies must explore more of that map.

So what say you? Any DBO-ers want to jump into this sometime this week?

Yeah, I'd like to take a look at it. I plan on downloading it tonight, dunno when I'll be on though.

THAT IS LIKE THE WORST PICTURE

by Shishka, Monday, August 10, 2015, 20:19 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks for the support, guys! If you can, I recommend grabbing a few friends and playing some couch co-op. 4 players sharing a screen is where the game truly shines. =)

IT'S GLORIOUS!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, August 10, 2015, 20:30 (3215 days ago) @ Shishka

Thanks for the support, guys! If you can, I recommend grabbing a few friends and playing some couch co-op. 4 players sharing a screen is where the game truly shines. =)

Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to giving it a try :)

CAN I HAZ RECON?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, August 10, 2015, 20:48 (3215 days ago) @ Shishka

Sorry, force of habit. :P

It could be worse

by Funkmon @, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:31 (3215 days ago) @ Shishka

[image]

It's really good!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, August 10, 2015, 21:58 (3215 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

LIMBO is also free on PS4

by marmot 1333 @, Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 17:00 (3213 days ago) @ CyberKN

If you somehow have not played it yet, it is a fantastic platformer. One of my favorites.

LIMBO on PS4

LIMBO is also free on PS4

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 17:06 (3213 days ago) @ marmot 1333

If you somehow have not played it yet, it is a fantastic platformer. One of my favorites.

LIMBO on PS4

Yeah, I picked up LIMBO and it was great.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread