BWU 8/13/15 (Destiny)

by Pfhor, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:39 (3178 days ago)

Livestreams inbound!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:49 (3178 days ago) @ Pfhor

DESTINY YEAR TWO - 19 AUG 2015 - 11AM PDT

STRIKE THE DREADNAUGHT – 26 AUG 2015 - 11AM PDT

COURT OF ORYX – 2 SEPT 2015 - 11AM PDT

Hype!

Livestreams inbound!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:57 (3178 days ago) @ CyberKN

Hype!

I'm eager to see our Guardian apartments.

Please please let me see a #codywasright tag in a week...

by Robot Chickens, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 21:20 (3178 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've given you a hard time about this in the past, but I'm completely serious. I really want this to happen.

Livestreams inbound!

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, August 13, 2015, 20:20 (3178 days ago) @ CyberKN

Hype!

I want to watch the first one, not sure about the next two... AUGH... 1 month away, this is going to be a difficult wait.

Yeah, that's my plan too.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, August 14, 2015, 00:32 (3178 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

Restrictions for bad internet connection?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 23:07 (3178 days ago) @ Pfhor

"If your Internet connection is consistently unstable, you may not be considered a worthy adversary. It may happen that you’ll be temporarily restricted from Crucible activities until your Internet connection improves. We only make these types of Restrictions in the most extreme cases, so don't be concerned about the periodic Internet lag that is common to everyone. "

#R.I.P.UpNorth65

Seriously though, make your game always-online and then punish peeps in Alaska? C'mon now, that's cold.

Restrictions for bad internet connection?

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 23:16 (3178 days ago) @ iconicbanana

"If your Internet connection is consistently unstable, you may not be considered a worthy adversary. It may happen that you’ll be temporarily restricted from Crucible activities until your Internet connection improves. We only make these types of Restrictions in the most extreme cases, so don't be concerned about the periodic Internet lag that is common to everyone. "

#R.I.P.UpNorth65

Seriously though, make your game always-online and then punish peeps in Alaska? C'mon now, that's cold.

I think the text I bold-faced answers your concern. There's no mention of exclusion from Patrols, Strikes, and Raids, just the Crucible... and lag will kill online PVP whether the game is always-online or not.

-- Steve's seen enough Crucible rubber-banding to launch Shaxx into the Sun, so he's kinda glad this will be implemented to be honest.

Shed Net!!!

by Up North 65 @, Friday, August 14, 2015, 01:06 (3178 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

You should have seen the lag awesomeness two days ago. Chickens had 4 people playing on his internet connection and shed net was very unstable. Crota crystal didn't spawn half the time, teleporting thralls, resurrecting knights to womp you on the head, sword through the floor kinda lag. I understand why they are limiting us with bad connections, we make the game bad for all really, but half the time the lag originates from me and I get screwed. It really is a two way street and sadly they are making it a one way.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread