(X360) PoE 32 - looking for battle buddies tonight (Recruitment)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Monday, August 24, 2015, 23:20 (3168 days ago)

I'll likely be jumping on XBox 360 in about an hour (around 7 / 7:30 Pacific time)

hoping to do some PoE 32 run throughs so I can level up with Variks and get some of that armor / weapons he sells that are perked to work well in PoE battles.

message me if you'd like to join :)
GT: DameDestruction

*DISCLAIMER* After reading through some older threads here, and out of respect to the community, I feel I should add that I cannot promise you 100% "clean" language in game. Not saying I swear like a sailor! It's just during more intense situations a swear word or two might slip out.

(X360) PoE 32 - looking for battle buddies tonight

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 24, 2015, 23:25 (3168 days ago) @ Dame117

I'll likely be jumping on XBox 360 in about an hour (around 7 / 7:30 Pacific time)

hoping to do some PoE 32 run throughs so I can level up with Variks and get some of that armor / weapons he sells that are perked to work well in PoE battles.

message me if you'd like to join :)
GT: DameDestruction

*DISCLAIMER* After reading through some older threads here, and out of respect to the community, I feel I should add that I cannot promise you 100% "clean" language in game. Not saying I swear like a sailor! It's just during more intense situations a swear word or two might slip out.

Some folks around here play with their kids--I think that's the main concern for many. You'll usually hear a request to "keep it clean" when that's the case.

Hope to play sometime soon, but it will be late next week at the earliest. Gamertag is Kermit7.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, August 24, 2015, 23:47 (3168 days ago) @ Kermit

Some folks around here play with their kids--I think that's the main concern for many. You'll usually hear a request to "keep it clean" when that's the case.

Hope to play sometime soon, but it will be late next week at the earliest. Gamertag is Kermit7.

Seriously, I do curse like a sailor sometimes when I play. I try to watch it, but I've just always cursed a lot so it's easy to revert back to. If I'm every bothering anyone because of it, let me know. I don't think I've ever played with anyone's kid present, but, again, let me know I'll tone it down!

And also, you play on the 360 too, Kermit?! I love Destiny, but there is absolutely no way I could do it on three consoles. I'm considering a PS4 in the foreseeable future, and the thought of running it on two consoles almost seems too much.

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 00:21 (3168 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I believe everything is shared between xbone/360 so he doesn't have to do anything extra.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 00:31 (3168 days ago) @ cheapLEY

And also, you play on the 360 too, Kermit?! I love Destiny, but there is absolutely no way I could do it on three consoles. I'm considering a PS4 in the foreseeable future, and the thought of running it on two consoles almost seems too much.

Yeah, at the time I bought Destiny, you could buy copies for four platforms for the price of two. Unfortunately, that doesn't extend to TTK. Jury is out whether I get it for the 360. Might not.

still need two?

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 00:17 (3168 days ago) @ Dame117

Isaac and I are getting on now!

still need two?

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 00:26 (3168 days ago) @ Oholiab

Sure! I will sign back on :)

In regards to language and other small matters...

by Up North 65 @, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 02:03 (3168 days ago) @ Dame117

Playing with Junior, Miss Oholiab, and Isaac (need to get him a nickname) has expanded my vocabulary to include "Booger Eater" and "Fart Nugget". Its even better when Beard drops the f bomb and they all giggle. If I'm on (GT is forum handle) shoot me an invite, I am always down to play with new and exciting people.

sorry we couldn't finish

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 02:22 (3168 days ago) @ Dame117

Bedtime called.

You were teamed with the weakest configuration of the Oholiab clan - I should have thought about that ahead of time. Had a lot of fun playing anyway. Let's do it again!

sorry we couldn't finish

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Tuesday, August 25, 2015, 03:01 (3168 days ago) @ Oholiab

No worries. I understand the situation.

I appreciated your company and the time you all put in to helping me out :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread