A fitting quote? *IMG*

by Oholiab @, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 21:59 (3991 days ago)

Found this while reading to the kids tonight, and thought it fitting. (Hopefully I posted the link correctly...)

[image]

A fitting quote? *IMG*

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 22:40 (3991 days ago) @ Oholiab

Found this while reading to the kids tonight, and thought it fitting. (Hopefully I posted the link correctly...)

[image]

I think it's trying to say there's no single-player mode in life (and Destiny)... how eloquent.

A fitting quote? *IMG*

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 30, 2013, 22:56 (3991 days ago) @ Leviathan

I think it's trying to say there's no single-player mode in life (and Destiny)... how eloquent.

Or that seamless drop-in/drop-out is a must in life.

A fitting quote? *IMG*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:25 (3991 days ago) @ ZackDark

Or that seamless drop-in/drop-out is a must in life.

Isn't that how life works? I never see any kind of queuing for people to come into my house or anything.

A fitting quote? *IMG*

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:40 (3991 days ago) @ Xenos

Heh, I've certainly did my fair share of queuing. But then again, my network sucks. *ba dum tisch*

A fitting quote? *IMG*

by Jillybean, Friday, May 31, 2013, 06:07 (3991 days ago) @ Xenos

Isn't that how life works? I never see any kind of queuing for people to come into my house or anything.

Really? Happens to my houses all the time

[image]

What book is this from?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:03 (3991 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

What book is this from?

by Oholiab @, Thursday, May 30, 2013, 23:07 (3991 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Lloyd Alexander's The Castle of Llyr. Book Three in The Chronicles of Prydrain

Link

love it!

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, May 31, 2013, 08:44 (3991 days ago) @ Oholiab

I love Lloyd Alexander! The Chronicles of Prydain were a big part of my childhood lit. Great great stories

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread