E3 Wishlist!

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Sunday, June 02, 2013, 06:19 (3990 days ago)

Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun by creating this thread..

What I'm most curious about in Destiny is about weapons and customization.

How in depth is the weapon customization and how do you acquire weapons/accessories?
Same with character customization, how deep is that? (Will I be able to get a black and white body suit with an orange cape?)

Also the "booty caves", what all is in those?

(I'm sure what will be at E3 will be a stripped down version of the full release but it will probably be enough to get an idea.)

Booth babes/beefcakes

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 06:22 (3990 days ago) @ ManKitten

- No text -

Release date!

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 07:53 (3990 days ago) @ ManKitten

Also, I am hoping for a one or two level multiplayer demo. We are about to find out everything

E3 Wishlist!

by Dmiller, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 09:22 (3990 days ago) @ ManKitten

I'll be at E3 this year along with everyone pretty much every Bungie employee (it feels like it anyways). If you are going, make sure you head by the Activision booth (of course you will) and say 'hi'. As far as I know, this will probably be Bungie's biggest E3's ever, or at least the biggest I've heard of since I started in 05. If you are a Destiny fan or a Bungie fan, this should be something to keep an eye on.

Your Post Has Been Favorited by

by GrimBrother One, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 10:04 (3990 days ago) @ Dmiller

- No text -

I so wish I was going!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 11:45 (3990 days ago) @ Dmiller

- No text -

Me too! :(

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 12:02 (3990 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Agreed

by Oholiab @, Monday, June 03, 2013, 21:12 (3988 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

E3 Wishlist!

by ncsuDuncan @, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 21:59 (3989 days ago) @ Dmiller

I'll be at E3 this year along with everyone pretty much every Bungie employee (it feels like it anyways). If you are going, make sure you head by the Activision booth (of course you will) and say 'hi'. As far as I know, this will probably be Bungie's biggest E3's ever, or at least the biggest I've heard of since I started in 05. If you are a Destiny fan or a Bungie fan, this should be something to keep an eye on.

Bungie? At E3? I'll see if I can spare a minute to drop by and say hello.

:)

All together now: more concept art!

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 10:46 (3990 days ago) @ ManKitten

I want:

• 5-10 minutes of normal gameplay
  • Information:
    • How, exactly, the game is different from MMOs
    • How factions work
    • How guilds work
    • How PvP works
    • Whether it's possible to get better/more skilled at the game (i.e. things beyond leveling up/getting better weapons), and what incentive there is to do so
    • How, exactly, the game isn't Borderlands with a Halo skin as many leaks claim
    • What reason there will be to play the game longer than two years, which is the release date for the next Destiny game stipulated in the Activision contract

I want LESS:

• ALL NEW NEVER-BEFORE SEEN CONCEPT ART
  • Talk about how awesome it's going to be. Talk is worthless. "It's going to be awesome!" -- you don't say? Surely, if it wasn't awesome, you'd say "It's going to be okay." If you need to keep shouting how awesome the game will be, it's because the actual information on the game doesn't do that.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 12:02 (3990 days ago) @ Schooly D

I want:

• 5-10 minutes of normal gameplay
  • Information:
    • How, exactly, the game is different from MMOs
    • How factions work
    • How guilds work
    • How PvP works
    • Whether it's possible to get better/more skilled at the game (i.e. things beyond leveling up/getting better weapons), and what incentive there is to do so
    • How, exactly, the game isn't Borderlands with a Halo skin as many leaks claim
    • What reason there will be to play the game longer than two years, which is the release date for the next Destiny game stipulated in the Activision contract

I want LESS:

• ALL NEW NEVER-BEFORE SEEN CONCEPT ART
  • Talk about how awesome it's going to be. Talk is worthless. "It's going to be awesome!" -- you don't say? Surely, if it wasn't awesome, you'd say "It's going to be okay." If you need to keep shouting how awesome the game will be, it's because the actual information on the game doesn't do that.

Why can't we have concept art TOO?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 12:23 (3990 days ago) @ Leviathan

Because then you're less inclined to make fan art. Get to work man :-p Bring that art to US.

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 12:25 (3990 days ago) @ Leviathan

Because you and your kind have already got plenty of Bungie love while my kind have been left out in the cold. I'm a big believer in social justice so I think the most appropriate thing for Bungie to do is rectify this situation by giving your kind a little cold shoulder for a while.

Simple.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Sunday, June 02, 2013, 16:22 (3990 days ago) @ Leviathan

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread