Cross post: Destiny in my Halo. Halo in my Destiny. (Gaming)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, September 18, 2015, 01:44 (3153 days ago)

So, I'm getting a chuckle out of the similarities between Halo and Destiny, figure a few folks here would too (even if you're not interested in Halo 5).

Engrams, Req cards - Tomato, Tomahto!

Cross post: Destiny in my Halo. Halo in my Destiny.

by Avateur @, Friday, September 18, 2015, 02:16 (3153 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Halo's dead. Time to move on. Hope for the future, your Destiny, becoming Legend, etc.

by Funkmon @, Friday, September 18, 2015, 02:44 (3153 days ago) @ Avateur

Hey, don't say that. Halo 4 wasn't the best game for ME, but a lot of people loved it, and you can tell 343 is trying pretty hard to make a great game. They have the talent for it, too. I'm definitely going to give Halo 5 a try. The similarities will be fun!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, September 18, 2015, 07:41 (3153 days ago) @ Funkmon

Hey, don't say that. Halo 4 wasn't the best game for ME, but a lot of people loved it.

A lot of people love McDonalds. Jus' sayin'.

I think I saw some early form of this in H4 beta code

by kornman00, Friday, September 18, 2015, 04:01 (3153 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The H4 beta's game variants had bits relating to a Requisition system...but it was probably just for prototyping at the game level, not so much the...I guess you could call it the economy level? Stuff lasting beyond a single match. Seems this is just a natural evolution of it fitted to mechanics players are already familiar with.

Also, I expect to see more Ron Swanson voiced Mister Chief videos

Now Bungie, when can we use engrams in the Cruicble to do crazy stuff like charge our super?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread