If you see any deals on PS+ cards... (Gaming)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, September 21, 2015, 23:31 (3149 days ago)

I've been pretty busy with life the last 3 weeks, so I've not been able to game much. I hope to get back on in a couple weeks, but I did have a chance to fire up the ol playstation yesterday.

So, right now I am the most vanilla Destiny player you can be.

I have not yet picked up TTK, and my PS+ also expired last week (I should have seen that one coming, considering I started it when Destiny came out, d'oh!). Without those two things, Destiny is a completely different game- in fact it is barely a game at all!

If y'all come across any deals on PS+ cards, let me know! Trying to save a few bucks if I can help it. I tend to keep my eyes on newegg but not much else.

Literally, the only things I can do without the new content and membership is play the original story missions, and patrol. Everything else (and I mean everything) is locked behind the paywall\level cap, and what little that is left such as prison of elders requires a membership. This is not a complaint, I realize that Destiny is an online only game, but WOW is it different from what I'm used to from the last 10 years :P

They don't seem as common as XBL deals.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 16:00 (3149 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread