The Half-Done, Spoiler-Free Xbox Raid Crew (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:38 (3140 days ago)

Are there enough of us left who want to continue on unspoiled to assemble a full team for this weekend? I'd like to pick it up tonight if possible (even if it's just long enough to get caught up to where we stopped), but I can clear a block of time for any point this weekend if I can find a group committed to getting it done without spoilers.

-Disciple

That's kinda what mine is...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:46 (3140 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

The one you're signed up for tonight. There might be someone in it that has finished (Zero?), but Blackstar, Chappy, you, and me were together last week. I was planning on this to be our followup attempt.

Ah, OK. Cool!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 25, 2015, 14:02 (3140 days ago) @ bluerunner

The "Spoilers are Fine" title had me thinking we were going to go into the last encounters already knowing how to do it.

-Disciple

Ah, OK. Cool!

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, September 25, 2015, 14:06 (3140 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'll be there with the spoilers when we get stuck, but knowing how to do it and doing it are 2 very, very different things in this raid.

Ah, OK. Cool!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, September 25, 2015, 14:36 (3140 days ago) @ Zero
edited by DiscipleN2k, Friday, September 25, 2015, 14:43

I'll be there with the spoilers when we get stuck, but knowing how to do it and doing it are 2 very, very different things in this raid.

Honestly, I don't even want to have spoilers as a backup. If I can't figure it out with the team, I don't want to do it.

Figuring it out is the fun part. Doing it once you've figured it tends to turn into the soul-crushing experience of slamming your head into a wall for several hours until it finally starts to crack.

-Disciple

Ah, OK. Cool!

by Funkmon @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:23 (3140 days ago) @ Zero

knowing how to do it and doing it are 2 very, very different things in this raid.

Also applicable to dating.

The Half-Done, Spoiler-Free Xbox Raid Crew

by ProbablyLast, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:52 (3140 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

If this happens during the day on the weekend, I'm in. Otherwise, I'm probably going to set up a raid for Tuesday night but with spoilers.

The Half-Done, Spoiler-Free Xbox Raid Crew

by squidnh3, Friday, September 25, 2015, 14:02 (3140 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'm in the same boat (as noted in the event for tonight). I can do late tonight, but Saturday is in flux. Sunday is pretty much open though.

Just about to throw my hands up....

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:25 (3140 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I really don't know how/if/when I'll actually get to Raid Blind with my schedule...I simply cannot play daylight hours, which is very limiting... Might have to start a special midnight support group. :P

Sorry, man.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 05:03 (3140 days ago) @ Mid7night

I'd be all over the midnight raid runs if I thought I could survive work in the morning :(

-Disciple

Nobody's fault but my own...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, September 26, 2015, 16:21 (3139 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'd be all over the midnight raid runs if I thought I could survive work in the morning :(

-Disciple

I appreciate your empathy, I'd love to have time to play with more of you at "reasonable" hours, but for this season this is my schedule. Soon my son will have school, hobbies of his own, maybe even play with me; but for now I play in the shadows. ;)

Just about to throw my hands up....

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Sunday, September 27, 2015, 15:26 (3138 days ago) @ Mid7night

I really don't know how/if/when I'll actually get to Raid Blind with my schedule...I simply cannot play daylight hours, which is very limiting... Might have to start a special midnight support group. :P

Hit me up, I'm on the other side of the world, so midnight works out fine for me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread