Xbox's Phil Spencer Talks @ GeekWire 2015 (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 20:31 (3130 days ago)

A very interesting & candid conversation about Xbox, Ps4, & what happened at HQ with the xbox one launch.

Made aware of this talk from Polygon. If you don't have time to watch this half hour video, they give a fairly good synopsis of all the things talked about in the video.

As much as I justifiably bash Xbox...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 22:26 (3130 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Korny, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 22:31

A very interesting & candid conversation about Xbox, Ps4, & what happened at HQ with the xbox one launch.

Made aware of this talk from Polygon. If you don't have time to watch this half hour video, they give a fairly good synopsis of all the things talked about in the video.

It's always nice to see a higher up acknowledge the screw-ups, and you can tell that he's worked hard to help the product dig out of the hole it's been in since launch. The NXE is looking to have huge potential, which is the first true leap in the right direction that I've seen.

While my use of the Xbone has been in a steady decline (even with the Backward Compatibility, which mostly works without issue), I'm actually really hopeful that they can turn it around the same way Sony turned the PS3 around... Though hopefully it doesn't take MS as long to do it.

Xbox's Phil Spencer Talks @ GeekWire 2015

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, October 10, 2015, 23:09 (3130 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Did I hear him say Mouse and Keyboard compatibility on the console. Hopefully this doesn't cause issues in FPS's. While I personally suck at mouse, I've always heard folks with experience say that Mouse is much much quicker/better.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread