Ghost Bird?! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 02:23 (3118 days ago)

I swear I thought I was going insane... again. I stepped into the Vanguard area and off to the left by Cayde-6 I could have sword I saw a ghostly bird... just for an instant. I danced back and forth in the entry way for a minute convinced my mind had taken the reflection off the tiles and hallucinated a nonexistent bird. Luckily, I remembered to grab a video clip! Is this another Halo 2 fish in the underwater Delta Halo ride situation or is something really weird going on that we don't know about?

Ghost Bird?!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 02:48 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Wait, are there birds flying beneath the skybox while in the Tower?

Maybe it's a Halloween thing?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 09:16 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Definitely saw it, though.

I think you're hallucinating

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 09:51 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I must be blind. Where do you see it?

Right here

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10:05 (3118 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Either Raga's gotten a lot better at After Effects, or there's totally a low-flying bird ghost. It doesn't look like much in the still, but it shows you where to look. Actually, try looking at Cayde instead. The off-center part of your eye is much more sensitive to motion.

[image]

I saw 2....

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10:07 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

For just a split second after you see the first one pass Cayde, there's another right over the table in front of him.

WEIRD

I saw 2....

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10:53 (3118 days ago) @ Mid7night

For just a split second after you see the first one pass Cayde, there's another right over the table in front of him.

WEIRD

Yeah, I saw that one too. It's smaller so it's hard see, but it's totally there.

I saw 2....

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 17:29 (3118 days ago) @ Mid7night

WEIRD

[image]

What is going on here? I would think it's one the birds that fly around randomly in Earth areas that showed up there for some reason, but I don't think any of them look like that.

Spirit of the vulture? *IMG*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 13:48 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]

Ghost-y concepts? *IMG*

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 15:49 (3118 days ago) @ Pyromancy

[image]
[image]

Holy cow, Techeuns!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 16:18 (3118 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

Reef Spy Crow?

by Durandal, Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 17:19 (3118 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Perhaps the Reef is keeping their friends close.

White birds, Eververse postcard?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, October 15, 2015, 00:40 (3116 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Are the ghost birds still there after the recent update? Or was it a fluke?

There are some white birds on one of the Eververse postcards:

[image]

I could totally see Cayde wearing that hat with style

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread