So, the Bungie weekly update is up... (Destiny)

by Earendil, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:09 (3111 days ago)

And it's been up, for like, hours. How is it I'm the first one to post this?

Bungie Weekly Update 10/22/2015

First I'm hearing of it. Guess my twitter is off.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:12 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

- No text -

Trials will be back on the 30th...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:21 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

But the true fix for Shadowshot glitch is likely coming at the end of November.

I'm glad to hear that they're not putting Trials too far off just because of some douches. Shame we won't have Lighthouse gear before the Hard raid, though. Also sucks that some folks might be at or near 320 when Trials starts. That could be painful for some weaker teams...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:28 (3111 days ago) @ Korny

That sucks for hunters. Being able to shoot 3 shadowshots is absolutely the best perk for PvP, especially PvP with smaller teams.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:52 (3111 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That sucks for hunters. Being able to shoot 3 shadowshots is absolutely the best perk for PvP, especially PvP with smaller teams.

Well, they should have thought about that before they all became a bunch of cheating cheaters...

Indeed.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 22:02 (3111 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

by Kahzgul, Friday, October 23, 2015, 01:29 (3111 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Shooting three golden guns while having two tripmines and two throwing knives is still pretty damn sweet.

It's always a bug

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:24 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

Bad Iron banner drops are a bug? Why does it seem like a majority of these things end up being "bugs". How convenient that it wasn't just a shitty design choice…

P.S. Golgoroth blinding the gaze taker is genius!

It's always a bug

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:40 (3111 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Bad Iron banner drops are a bug? Why does it seem like a majority of these things end up being "bugs". How convenient that it wasn't just a shitty design choice…

Wait, you WANTED it to be a bad design choice?

You're a bad person.

It's always a bug

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:43 (3111 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You're a bad person.

THANK YOU. That sounds like a big bottle of "nope!" to me :)

Eh, you can always just run

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 23, 2015, 01:45 (3111 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I mean, if your DPS-ers are any good at aiming, that is.

nothing about Sunbreakers in PvP :(

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:36 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

- No text -

That Bubble Titan vid...

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 21:43 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

Jeebus.

I was actually laughing out loud, watching that.

That Bubble Titan vid...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 22:00 (3111 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The bubble on bubble is where I had to cheer. Other stuff was impressive and lucky, but that was... awesome.

"Its On. Lets do this." - The two Bubble Bros, probably.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 22:06 (3111 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

So, the Bungie weekly update is up...

by squidnh3, Thursday, October 22, 2015, 22:05 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

Crap, I gotta clean out my postmaster.

Still nothing about Sunbreakers

by Kahzgul, Friday, October 23, 2015, 01:21 (3111 days ago) @ Earendil

Really? Really, Bungie???

Still nothing about Sunbreakers

by Durandal, Friday, October 23, 2015, 09:37 (3111 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I know, I'm tired of the Sunbreaker "I win" button.

Pursuant to the weekly update, I started going through Shaxx's quest line and played game types that I usually never play, like salvage. Then I wen't 5 games without getting a single relic. Even with a group of friends, we just kept getting matched up with people who seemed super experienced, such that they seemed to know where the relics would spawn and we couldn't get a single one. Two games in a row I was killed by sunbreakers supers twice in the same super, even though I respawned instead of getting rez'ed.

It is very disheartening.

The lesser played game modes

by Kahzgul, Friday, October 23, 2015, 14:32 (3110 days ago) @ Durandal

are routinely farmed by 0.1%-ers who are trying to get 100 wins for their grimoire score. So you'll run into these super experienced groups of tryhards who have 50+ wins under their belts and are going all out.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, October 23, 2015, 14:53 (3110 days ago) @ Kahzgul

are routinely farmed by 0.1%-ers who are trying to get 100 wins for their grimoire score.

as in 100 wins in a row? I know I've gotten 100 wins... that's easy.

by Kahzgul, Friday, October 23, 2015, 18:36 (3110 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Not in a row, just total. You have 100 doubles wins? 100 relic wins? 100 rumble wins? Really???? I think I've played maybe 25 rumble games (5 or 6 wins) and like 6 games of relic (2 wins) and I'm a day 1 player. I've never even set foot in doubles.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, October 23, 2015, 19:01 (3110 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Not in a row, just total. You have 100 doubles wins? 100 relic wins? 100 rumble wins? Really???? I think I've played maybe 25 rumble games (5 or 6 wins) and like 6 games of relic (2 wins) and I'm a day 1 player. I've never even set foot in doubles.

ooooooohhhh, 100 of each type! that makes so much more sense! wow I'm dense :-)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread