Forum view needs multiple category selection (DBO)

by kornman00, Saturday, October 24, 2015, 16:17 (3100 days ago)

It's lame that FTB events are excluded with Destiny yet you can't have the former without the latter. Would be nice to have a view for 'shit that's anchored in destiny' option so I don't miss FTB threads

Forum view needs multiple category selection

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 24, 2015, 17:42 (3100 days ago) @ kornman00

It's lame that FTB events are excluded with Destiny yet you can't have the former without the latter. Would be nice to have a view for 'shit that's anchored in destiny' option so I don't miss FTB threads

Go to your profile (click on your name in top right corner) and select the categories you want to see. :)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, October 24, 2015, 17:53 (3100 days ago) @ kornman00

I understood your title (and Xenos gave you a way to make it work) but I swear I didn't understand a single thing you said within the post. Care to elaborate/rephrase?

by kanbo @, Seattle, WA, Saturday, October 24, 2015, 17:55 (3100 days ago) @ ZackDark

He wants to be able to filter out tech support threads without hiding threads about the game.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 24, 2015, 18:18 (3100 days ago) @ ZackDark

I understood your title (and Xenos gave you a way to make it work) but I swear I didn't understand a single thing you said within the post. Care to elaborate/rephrase?

Basically he was using the category drop down (right above Latest News box) to see FTB event threads, which are a category hidden by default. He would prefer that he could select multiple categories from the dropdown, so instead of using the dropdown I told him just to configure it in his profile for what he wants to see.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread