Red leader coming in! *VID* (Gaming)

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:02 (3085 days ago)

In a Galaxy far far away....

A rebel unit has attempted the siege of an outpost on the planet abismal planet of Sullust with hopes of getting a foothold on the outer rim. The battle was long and enduring, many rebels had lost their lives for a seemingly lost battle. Fatigue had set in, many were lost to thirst on the scolding hot planet. Admist all this smoke and chaos, a new hero emerges....

With their backs against the searing lava, the rebels had one AT-AT closing in. The time passed, the time came, the Y-wings were inbound in seconds! Just a few more steps and the giant steel machine would surely destroy the ship, along with the hope of the rebel unit. Against all odds, one rebel stepped forward. Accepting his demise was imminent, he boarded the T-47 Airspeeder. The words of Jedi Master Yoda echoed "Do or do not, There is no try".....

Red leader coming in! *VID*

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 13:16 (3085 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I giggled at offing yourself. Not to sound dumb, but was the rest of it impressive?

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 13:27 (3085 days ago) @ Funkmon

I am not sure what you meant?

Yea the killing myself was unavoidable. The game ended, and I was still stuck in the Tow hook animation which just shoots you out when its over, regardless of the big rock.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 17:46 (3085 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I mean, did you do good?

by TheeChaos @, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 17:54 (3085 days ago) @ Funkmon

I went on to like 16-10 or something like that so not great. Air combat is very important in walker assault. It's arguably the best/most consistent way to damage the walkers. Also its important for imperials to keep the rebels on the ground and take out the turrets. Since it is so important my group found ourselves forcing ourselves to take to the skies.

Long story short, yes I did really good, just not in kills.

"Cover me, boys!"

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:29 (3085 days ago) @ TheeChaos

excellent clip. need to play more bf on ps4

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread