For real? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, June 25, 2016, 20:25 (2853 days ago) @ Avateur

I consider all of that, too, but how do you not also consider the destruction potential? I pretty much never use rockets now because of the potential of multiple kills with HMG. Granted, I have yet to experience whatever nerf Cody is talking about. Was there a recent one? As in the past-two-weeks recent (haven't played in two weeks)? If not, I'm still using my HMG and doing just fine. Also, rockets miss. If I only have three rockets and miss one or two, that sucks. I tear people up with my HMG.

A few reasons: In my experience, Heavy ammo spawn is such a giant clusterfuck that my chances of surviving long enough to get more than 2 or 3 kills are slim-to-none (I'm EXTREMELY aggressive in PvP, which leads to loads of kills and almost as many deaths). Plus I tend to spec my character out for best performance over the entire match, which means I emphasize special ammo perks over heavy ammo perks (since I will definitely use lots of special ammo while I might not even pick up heavy ammo once).

Finally, being a hyper-aggressive fool, I usually prefer to go mess with the enemy team during the heavy round, rather than try to pick it up myself ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread