For real? (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Saturday, June 25, 2016, 23:30 (2855 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

A few reasons: In my experience, Heavy ammo spawn is such a giant clusterfuck that my chances of surviving long enough to get more than 2 or 3 kills are slim-to-none (I'm EXTREMELY aggressive in PvP, which leads to loads of kills and almost as many deaths). Plus I tend to spec my character out for best performance over the entire match, which means I emphasize special ammo perks over heavy ammo perks (since I will definitely use lots of special ammo while I might not even pick up heavy ammo once).

Finally, being a hyper-aggressive fool, I usually prefer to go mess with the enemy team during the heavy round, rather than try to pick it up myself ;)

Haha, awesome! It sounds like our play styles are very similar, though it hasn't been until recently that I've been trying to smash an entire group of enemies at the heavy spawn. Part of why I go with the HMG is because of how aggressively I play. I want them all dead, and I want them all dead as much as I possibly can do it. It just makes me even more dangerous when I close the gap, you know?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread