How to level for the raid (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 14:18 (2803 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Apparently once you hit 350, decoding engrams is no longer a viable way to significantly increase your light. For the PS4 crew getting ready for the raid, the way to do it seems to be running SIVA strikes, CoE, and Archon Forge. We should all do these thing together the coming days!

We have friends in town this week; I played a bit yesterday morning, before they arrived, but I'm not sure if I'll get a lot of time this week to play otherwise.

But I have to say, even though we've gone through this before, I'm surprised (and a little saddened) by the idea that getting more than 15 levels above where you were YESTERDAY (well, 15 hours before this post was written) needs to be gamed.

I think I'll look forward to a much slower progression - one that's really only allowed to me because I'm not AROUND to be sucked into the current feel. (That is: if I were playing this week, I'd be doing exactly the same thing - and that makes me sad.)

I would feel the same way, but after about 4 hours of play all that's even left to do is level up. There is hella little to do in this expansion compared to TTK. Yesterday afternoon I'm sitting there with no active quests, and no quest icons. After you play the story missions and the new strikes, nothing is left but the raid.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread