How to level for the raid (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, September 22, 2016, 12:24 (2795 days ago) @ Cody Miller

They are only grindy because you make them so. I didnt realize we even had a book until I completed my first entry. Really they are almost just giving you the gear for playing the game. If you consider "Win a match with a 1.0 KD ratio" grindy then that explains why everything is so grindy to you!

Not trying to bust your balls or piggy back on the arguements, but the Rise of Iron book inst Grindy. I finished almost 3 of them just from playing the game how i have wanted to the past 2 days.

The particular K/D one I got my first game of supremacy, with a 3.0. So no that's not grindy. But ones like 20 patrols on plague lands? Pure grind.

The way I tend to look at that stuff is that its a nice little bonus reward for people who spend time doing those activities. Its not a grind unless you go out of your way to make it one.

That said, this little chain started because someone said "you've already finished everything in the book?" or something along those lines. I don't think "finishing the book" is a measure for "completing" rise of iron, because as you pointed out, many of the requirements within the book are just replaying certain activities over and over.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread